State rivalries (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:13:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  State rivalries (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State rivalries  (Read 2318 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: January 26, 2015, 10:09:48 PM »

Massachusetts is full of arrogant drunken HPs with garbage sports franchises like the Red Sox. It's only redeeming quality is central Cape Cod/the islands, but even Provincetown manages to bring that area down. (NJ, but basically NY perspective).

The New York/New Jersey rivalry has kind of died off some since everyone moved to New Jersey, but it doesn't stop the ones who stayed from mocking our horrible smoke towers and filthy factories polluting Secaucus and the surrounding area. I don't blame them, but just outside is the home of such beautiful parks and beaches - Don't even tell me Coney Island can match that and upstate New York is just so far and sparsely populated for it to even count. We have awesome farms too, but they don't take hours to get to.

Sad to hear that about Wisconsin. I know the binge drinking is a problem there, but I always thought those soft Midwestern accents made Minny, Wisky, and the UP get along quite well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies