Napoleon Memorial Thread #RIP (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:30:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Napoleon Memorial Thread #RIP (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Napoleon Memorial Thread #RIP  (Read 11479 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: January 28, 2015, 05:51:07 AM »

I think some leniency is in order with regard to the length of any ban that may be forthcoming. Napoleon was always great to me and did not behave in any way that would be otherwise ban-worthy. Others have been allowed to come back after a reasonable timespan, and I hope the same is the case here.

No. No. Just no. If there is one single poster in the forum's entire history who should be kept away from it forever, it's Hamilton.

Yep. I'd rather have opebo back than Hamilton, who was easily the most disruptive troll ever. As much as the whole Napoleon thing may be amusing, Kyle needs to find some other obsession. It's been five years since his ban and he still can't get over it.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:19:51 AM »

Going through my PMs, a lot of nice words from Napolean.  Maybe Napolean is the real Kyle Mercado and Hamilton is how he takes out his aggression?   It's all very bizarre.  It's not like, say, if opebo and Bushie turned out to be the same person... But it's up there in crazy Atlas lore.

I mean, "Hamilton" was five years ago. When the guy was in his teens. It's not ridiculous to believe that someone can change in five years, especially when they're so young.

Except he haven't changed at all. Instead of letting it go when he was banned and then asking, after a reasonable period of time, to be let back, he kept trolling by dozens of his sock accounts.

There must be a line.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 09:42:21 AM »

Going through my PMs, a lot of nice words from Napolean.  Maybe Napolean is the real Kyle Mercado and Hamilton is how he takes out his aggression?   It's all very bizarre.  It's not like, say, if opebo and Bushie turned out to be the same person... But it's up there in crazy Atlas lore.

Who's Napolean?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies