The Mideast Matriot Militia - For the Defense of the Motherland! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Mideast Matriot Militia - For the Defense of the Motherland! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Mideast Matriot Militia - For the Defense of the Motherland!  (Read 2470 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« on: January 27, 2015, 08:57:06 PM »

Now that we have a majority of non-Americans in the Assembly, I think it's time we passed some strict gun control Smiley

It's time for terrorist organizations such as this one to be de-militarized.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 07:54:06 AM »

Now that we have a majority of non-Americans in the Assembly, I think it's time we passed some strict gun control Smiley

It's time for terrorist organizations such as this one to be de-militarized.

How in created order is this a terrorist organization?

terrorizing the public = terrorism

going around the country side brandishing guns is scaring the bejesus out of my constituents.  My constituents feel terrorized, by these gun toting terrorist thugs. The fact that the constitution protects the rights of these thugs to continue with their terrorist activities is deeply disturbing.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:34:13 AM »

If you're terrorizing the public, it's terrorism. It's in the very word.

But it's so sweet and endearing to see Marxists and Libertarians working together, isn't it?
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 02:47:09 PM »

I'm getting lots of complaints from my constituents that your group is terrorizing them, as your group is brandishing your firearms across the region. They are afraid that one of your mentally unstable militia men may shoot them for looking at them funny-like. The public are living in fear! Some are afraid to leave their homes. What is the point of this vigilantism this thug-like behaviour?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies