Election Discussion Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:35:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Election Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Election Discussion Thread  (Read 4486 times)
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2005, 05:50:28 PM »

How are TN2024 and Smash trolls?

Same reason you are
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2005, 05:50:59 PM »

Smash is not a troll, he's simply not involved in fantasy politics.  As such, he really shouldn't be voting.  TN2024 on the other hand, has deliberately trolled the fantasy forums before.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2005, 05:51:41 PM »

Smash is not a troll, he's simply not involved in fantasy politics.  As such, he really shouldn't be voting. 

But you chose not to speak out about it before. Makes sense.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2005, 05:52:44 PM »

All you have against King is that he didn't do something.  Besides, if someone does something wrong, that doesn't give you the right to do it.  I'm sorry, WiseGuy, but I'm 75% sure that I'm going to leave...  If you can reform the party, go ahead, but for now, I'm thinking of trying to resurrect the Libertarians Wink
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2005, 05:53:22 PM »

Smash is not a troll, he's simply not involved in fantasy politics.  As such, he really shouldn't be voting.  TN2024 on the other hand, has deliberately trolled the fantasy forums before.

You mean that stupid topic about taking over the forum or whatever? That was just a joke.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2005, 05:55:05 PM »

All you have against King is that he didn't do something.  Besides, if someone does something wrong, that doesn't give you the right to do it.  I'm sorry, WiseGuy, but I'm 75% sure that I'm going to leave...  If you can reform the party, go ahead, but for now, I'm thinking of trying to resurrect the Libertarians Wink

I love how everyone points out my "bad" actions yet no one condemns what King voters did. I love it.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2005, 05:55:20 PM »

All you have against King is that he didn't do something.  Besides, if someone does something wrong, that doesn't give you the right to do it.  I'm sorry, WiseGuy, but I'm 75% sure that I'm going to leave...  If you can reform the party, go ahead, but for now, I'm thinking of trying to resurrect the Libertarians Wink

Well, that's probably a lost cause, but you might consider joining a libertarian leaning party like the Union.
WiseGuy

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2005, 06:05:25 PM »

Yeah...because it's ok when King's supporters get people who shouldn't be voting to vote but it's bad when I do it.

King didn't do anything!!!  It's obvious that Smash came and voted on his own volition.  You admitted to recruiting TN2024 to vote for NixonNow!  I've restricted my criticisms to the party forum in the past out of respect for you, Mr. Chairman, but this is going too far for someone who has shown little or no respect for this forum or its members.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2005, 06:08:09 PM »

Yeah...because it's ok when King's supporters get people who shouldn't be voting to vote but it's bad when I do it.

King didn't do anything!!!  It's obvious that Smash came and voted on his own volition.  You admitted to recruiting TN2024 to vote for NixonNow!  I've restricted my criticisms to the party forum in the past out of respect for you, Mr. Chairman, but this is going too far for someone who has shown little or no respect for this forum or its members.

King didn't speak out against it. No one else did. It's THEIR hypocrisy.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2005, 06:10:31 PM »

Why don't you just both forget about this and move on? What's in the past is in the past!
WiseGuy

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2005, 06:25:32 PM »

If you didn't like the fact that Smash voted for King, all you had to do was challenge the election.  But instead, you decided to sink to "their" level and seek petty revenge.

You are the National representative of our Party, and your actions are reflecting back on the rest of us.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2005, 06:27:29 PM »

If you didn't like the fact that Smash voted for King, all you had to do was challenge the election.  But instead, you decided to sink to "their" level and seek petty revenge.

You are the National representative of our Party, and your actions are reflecting back on the rest of us.

I can't challenge the election. I don't like stooping to their level either but I tried sending a message. Some stubborn people refuse to accept it. Some stubborn people go crazy on me for this (not listening to my reasoning) yet don't care at all what King's voters do.

WiseGuy

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2005, 06:32:02 PM »

I'm sorry, WiseGuy, but I'm 75% sure that I'm going to leave...  If you can reform the party, go ahead, but for now, I'm thinking of trying to resurrect the Libertarians Wink

If you do, I'll disown you as my brother! Wink
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2005, 06:44:10 PM »

With opebo's vote for Dibble (WTF)

Preston  5
Dibble    5
Ebowed&,nbsp;    2

Final:
Preston 6
Dibble   5
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2005, 06:45:26 PM »

Preston  5
Dibble    5
Ebowed     2

Final:
Preston 6
Dibble   5

Yeah it really wasn't smart for Kramer to declare victory.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2005, 06:48:41 PM »

He'll still win, because there's no one left to vote for Dibble.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2005, 06:50:30 PM »

All you have against King is that he didn't do something.  Besides, if someone does something wrong, that doesn't give you the right to do it.  I'm sorry, WiseGuy, but I'm 75% sure that I'm going to leave...  If you can reform the party, go ahead, but for now, I'm thinking of trying to resurrect the Libertarians Wink

Or you could always join me in the glorious liberation that is being an independent. Cheesy
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2005, 06:57:34 PM »

Or you could always join me in the glorious liberation that is being an independent. Cheesy

That is also a valid option, at least until you find a party you like.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2005, 06:59:47 PM »

Dibble is FAR more socially liberal than Preston, so obviously he's going to vote for who he sees as the least of three evils.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2005, 07:00:45 PM »

I'm sorry, WiseGuy, but I'm 75% sure that I'm going to leave...  If you can reform the party, go ahead, but for now, I'm thinking of trying to resurrect the Libertarians Wink

If you do, I'll disown you as my brother! Wink

I already disowned you way back when Wink

Oh and Kemp, I thought I’d just try, anyway...  Then if it doesn't work, I'll probably join the Union Party.

Gabu: Yeah, I'll do that until I can decide where to stay Smiley
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2005, 07:25:12 PM »

Dibble is FAR more socially liberal than Preston, so obviously he's going to vote for who he sees as the least of three evils.

Obviously, but who the hell recruited opebo, a member who hasn't posted here since he registered?
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2005, 07:30:14 PM »

It won't make a difference in the outcome, so who cares? I think he's voted in past elections, BTW.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2005, 07:32:26 PM »

I feel dirty. *shudder* Wink
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2005, 07:32:54 PM »

While the question of whether Opebo should be voting is certainly a good one, legally speaking he has voted before and certainly has the post requirements.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2005, 07:38:36 PM »

Why should any active forum member not be allowed to vote?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies