Election Discussion Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:27:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Election Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Election Discussion Thread  (Read 4456 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2005, 12:11:03 AM »

Maybe Keystone sees Santorum's chances looking dimmer & dimmer in 06 he had to lash out against someone on a fantasy board because that is the only hope he has now of his candidate winning

Yeah, you're a dope.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2005, 12:21:54 AM »

Maybe Keystone sees Santorum's chances looking dimmer & dimmer in 06 he had to lash out against someone on a fantasy board because that is the only hope he has now of his candidate winning

Yeah, you're a dope.

Hey I defended you awhile back when you & States were going at it.  Despite me not being that active in Fantasy Politics, I decied to vote for the person who I felt was the best for the job (the person who is closest in idealogy to me) and you jump down my throat saying how my vote shouldn't count & crap like that.  Now if I decided to vote for NixonNow would you be so upset about me voting despite not being active in fantasy politics??
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2005, 12:23:11 AM »

Yeah, you're a dope.

Now if I decided to vote for NixonNow would you be so upset about me voting despite not being active in fantasy politics??

I wasn't the one that called you a troll.

And I never said you vote shouldn't count. Can you idiots please read what I was asking King to do before you spew this stupidity? I said that your vote counted!
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2005, 12:28:36 AM »

Yeah, you're a dope.

Now if I decided to vote for NixonNow would you be so upset about me voting despite not being active in fantasy politics??

And I never said you vote shouldn't count. Can you idiots please read what I was asking King to do before you spew this stupidity? I said that your vote counted!

You basically lost it because I was fairly inactive and voted for King.  Its obvious you had a problem with that  (even if you still believed my vote to count)  Anyway would you have been so outspoken  had a problem and complained  if NixonNow was the one who called me a "leftist troll" and I voted for NixonNow?? 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #154 on: April 25, 2005, 12:30:42 AM »

Yeah, you're a dope.

You basically lost it because I was fairly inactive and voted for King.  Its obvious you had a problem with that  (even if you still believed my vote to count)  Anyway would you have been so outspoken  had a problem and complained  if NixonNow was the one who called me a "leftist troll" and I voted for NixonNow?? 

No, I "lost it" because King considers you a troll and has no problem with you voting. If NixonNow called you a troll, I wouldn't expect him to accept the vote.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2005, 12:45:00 AM »

Yeah, you're a dope.

No, I "lost it" because King considers you a troll and has no problem with you voting. If NixonNow called you a troll, I wouldn't expect him to accept the vote.

Well you were also making remarks about me voting despite not being active in fantasy politics. 
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2005, 12:46:01 AM »

Quote wars are unnecessary. If it is necessary to quote the previous post, please minimise to just that post or the last two.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2005, 12:52:15 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It keeps turning into "well..." with you when I prove you wrong. Stop changing the subject.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2005, 12:57:45 AM »

Haven't been paying much attention to the fantasy govt latley

Why would you vote?

Why do people who don't follow politics in general vote??  To Participate.

People who don't know what they're doing or talking about shouldn't be voting.

(Peter including several quotes because it goes to the point I was making)

Right there (from last night) you were questioning why I was voting since I really wasn't sure what has been going on latley in the world of fantasy politics and then responding to me by saying those who don't really know what was going on shouldn't vote
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2005, 07:04:12 AM »

Can we delete this thread?
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2005, 09:23:55 AM »

Why? It can be kept for archival purposes.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2005, 10:39:02 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yeah I don't know why you were voting but I never said I would challenge the vote. The vote is valid. Don't state that I'm making points that I'm really not making.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #162 on: April 25, 2005, 01:06:38 PM »
« Edited: April 25, 2005, 01:08:42 PM by Senator WMS »

I so hate to make a non-Keystone Phil/Smash255 related post, but I'd just like to say...

...geez, does the Midwest have that few active voters? Shocked

*edit*
And right then Gustaf votes. Of course. Smiley
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2005, 01:17:38 PM »

I so hate to make a non-Keystone Phil/Smash255 related post, but I'd just like to say...

*edit*

Well, a bit late, but it's the thought that counts I guess.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2005, 01:19:02 PM »

*edit*

Well, a bit late, but it's the thought that counts I guess.

Actually, I just checked, and the Midwest election is still going on! It ends at 6:13 or so CST today. So Gustaf's vote counts...there, anyway. Smiley
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #165 on: April 25, 2005, 02:37:39 PM »

Phil what do you mean by King accepting Smash's vote? Their is no way for a candidate to not accept a vote except for them to concede, which would be going alittle overboard for just one vote. You are not allowed to not accept or accept a vote its just a vote and unless the person's vote is illegal because it is against some of the legislation the vote is valid and stays. I don't see what you mean by King accepting the vote? He doesn't have a choice whether to accept it or not.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2005, 09:27:25 PM »

Phil what do you mean by King accepting Smash's vote? Their is no way for a candidate to not accept a vote except for them to concede, which would be going alittle overboard for just one vote. You are not allowed to not accept or accept a vote its just a vote and unless the person's vote is illegal because it is against some of the legislation the vote is valid and stays. I don't see what you mean by King accepting the vote? He doesn't have a choice whether to accept it or not.

Ok you clearly didn't bother to read what I said. I know a candidate cannot legally accept or reject a vote but this was on principle. He could have just spoken out against receiving a vote from someone he sees as a troll but he didn't. He didn't care. Once again, if people would read what I say maybe we wouldn't have this being discussed anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies