Election Discussion Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:04:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Election Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Election Discussion Thread  (Read 4489 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2005, 05:02:29 PM »

I got TN2024 to vote. But he's considered a troll, right? Yeah and King considers Smash a leftist troll but that's ok, right? Time to fight fire with fire.

Uh, did King contact Smash to vote for him?  I don't believe he did, and if you keep justifying corrupt actions like these, I will leave the party.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2005, 05:05:19 PM »

For the record, Phil has admitted to recruiting patrick1 to vote in TS.

It would appear that NixonNow did not ask for any votes other than the one he previously mentioned.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2005, 05:06:30 PM »

Patrick1 is active though, TN2024 is a borderline troll though.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2005, 05:06:56 PM »

I got TN2024 to vote. But he's considered a troll, right? Yeah and King considers Smash a leftist troll but that's ok, right? Time to fight fire with fire.

Uh, did King contact Smash to vote for him?  I don't believe he did, and if you keep justifying corrupt actions like these, I will leave the party.

Smash had his time to condemn it and didn't. It's just as bad.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2005, 05:08:57 PM »

Uh, did King contact Smash to vote for him?  I don't believe he did, and if you keep justifying corrupt actions like these, I will leave the party.

Keystone Phil has now admitted to bringing in inactives to vote.  King hasn't.  Seems to be a double standard until we hear King's side of the story.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2005, 05:09:21 PM »
« Edited: April 24, 2005, 05:12:49 PM by Peter Bell »

Patrick1 may be active elsewhere in the forum, but I do question whether somebody who is still registered as a Republican really actually knows whats going on in Atlasia.

I apply the same standards to anybody registered with other defunct parties such as the Democrats (Smash) and the UL (Jens).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2005, 05:09:44 PM »

Uh, did King contact Smash to vote for him?  I don't believe he did, and if you keep justifying corrupt actions like these, I will leave the party.

Keystone Phil has now admitted to bringing in inactives to vote.  King hasn't.  Seems to be a double standard until we hear King's side of the story.

Except Patrick1 and TN2024 aren't inactive...
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2005, 05:09:52 PM »

Patrick1 may be active elsewhere in the forum, but I do question whether somebody who is still registered as a Republican really actually knows whats going on in the forum.

I apply the same standards to anybody registered with other defunct parties such as the Democrats (Smash) and the UL (Jens).

I agree.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2005, 05:12:46 PM »

Patrick1 may be active elsewhere in the forum, but I do question whether somebody who is still registered as a Republican really actually knows whats going on in the forum.

Good point, but there isn't anything to do about that unless we want to make the posting requirements only on these two forums.  But, i really hoped we wouldn't be talking about this crap for another election.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2005, 05:23:49 PM »

While I do not believe NixonNow has done anything wrong in the senate that is worthy of not re-electing him and King is a good guy I decided to not get involved in this whole mess and vote for NOTA. I was actually pretty close to voting for one of the candidates....
WiseGuy

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2005, 05:28:59 PM »

Keystone, I cannot remain silent any longer.  Your actions are destroying our party's reputation.

Please don't leave.  We need as many good members as we can get, especially with all the damage this may do to the party.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2005, 05:30:07 PM »

Keystone, I cannot remain silent any longer.  Your actions are destroying our party's reputation.

Please don't leave.  We need as many good members as we can get, especially with all the damage this may do to the party.

I'm not doing any damage. Look at the people attacking me for this yet remained silent on who voted for King. The people that disliked us disliked us from the beginning.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2005, 05:32:42 PM »

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2005, 05:34:06 PM »

Yeah...because it's ok when King's supporters get people who shouldn't be voting to vote but it's bad when I do it.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »

My point is, Phil, you brought in a "borderline troll" and an inactive to vote, without the permission of NixonNow, because a "borderline troll" voted for the other candidate... but you didn't even bother to find out if King actually asked him to vote or not.  And to top it off, you did this for a bona fide troll!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2005, 05:39:33 PM »

My point is, Phil, you brought in a "borderline troll" and an inactive to vote, without the permission of NixonNow, because a "borderline troll" voted for the other candidate... but you didn't even bother to find out if King actually asked him to vote or not.  And to top it off, you did this for a bona fide troll!

A "leftist Troll" (called that by King) by the name of Smash was ok. There was no problem with that. I'm sorry, guys. I never wanted to do this but it's time to fight fire with fire. Amazing how King gets away with all this.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2005, 05:44:19 PM »

Yeah...because it's ok when King's supporters get people who shouldn't be voting to vote but it's bad when I do it.

Recruiting trolls to the voting booths is bad whatever reason you give for it.  King didn't ask for it for his side, and you deliberately did it for NixonNow anyway, and he didn't even ask for it either.  And all for petty revenge at King.  Why did you have to meddle anyway?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2005, 05:45:14 PM »

ThePrezMex's vote will not count.  He only has 23 posts in-between election votes.
WiseGuy

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2005, 05:45:56 PM »

I'm not doing any damage. Look at the people attacking me for this yet remained silent on who voted for King. The people that disliked us disliked us from the beginning.

When new members come to the forum and they see this, it won't make it very easy for us to recruit them.  Plus, your continued support of NixonNow is costing us members from within the party (i.e. CheeseWhiz and DanielX).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2005, 05:46:08 PM »

Recruiting trolls to the voting booths is bad whatever reason you give for it.  King didn't ask for it for his side, and you deliberately did it for NixonNow anyway, and he didn't even ask for it either.  And all for petty revenge at King.  Why did you have to meddle anyway?

King had his chance to speak out against the "leftist troll" and didn't. How come no one makes a big deal about it? Oh is it because they want King to win? Maybe.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2005, 05:46:19 PM »

My point is, Phil, you brought in a "borderline troll" and an inactive to vote, without the permission of NixonNow, because a "borderline troll" voted for the other candidate... but you didn't even bother to find out if King actually asked him to vote or not.  And to top it off, you did this for a bona fide troll!

You are absolutely correct.  Good for you for standing up for what is right.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2005, 05:46:30 PM »

ThePrezMex's vote will not count.  He only has 23 posts in-between election votes.

WTF? How many posts do you need?
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2005, 05:46:56 PM »

WTF? How many posts do you need?

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2005, 05:47:01 PM »

When new members come to the forum and they see this, it won't make it very easy for us to recruit them.  Plus, your continued support of NixonNow is costing us members from within the party (i.e. CheeseWhiz and DanielX).

So I can't support someone because some think it looks bad?
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2005, 05:48:19 PM »

How are TN2024 and Smash trolls?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies