Election Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:27:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Election Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election Discussion Thread  (Read 4518 times)
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« on: April 24, 2005, 08:47:45 PM »

Also, I want to clear up this idea that I believed King went to Smash for a vote. The other night, King told me he would not get Smash because he was a "leftist troll." I believed him and still do. My problem is that he has not spoken out against the vote.

Here's a fact in a close election like this one almost no body who really believes they deserve to be elected to best serve the people will fight to remove a vote for them.

NixonNow 90% of the time has been a troll lets face that. Smash is a legitimate voter. I certainly would not deny a vote for myself if it meant an anti-semite, troll, who PMs everyone who is not involved in Atlas politics would have another crack at elected office.

I don't understand this whole issue.  I've never heard of the idea that somebody running for office should reject a vote if they don't like the person it comes from.  It seems that King thought that he wouldn't get Smash's vote, but that doesn't mean he should reject it when he did get it.

Politicians can reject endorsements, but I never heard of one rejecting votes, or being expected to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies