Can an Oldtimer Explain Why Hamilton Was So Bad? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:40:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Can an Oldtimer Explain Why Hamilton Was So Bad? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can an Oldtimer Explain Why Hamilton Was So Bad?  (Read 3752 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: January 29, 2015, 02:31:39 AM »

THE FOLLOWING MOD LEAKS HAVE BEEN DECLASSIFIED TO BOLSTER PUBLIC OPINION IN THE WAR AGAINST SOCK TERRORISM

Your question was the topic title "If Obama is a failure, does that mean the end of American social democracy?" I responded, as well as others, by saying there never has been such a thing in an organized political force outside of being a faction of the Dems. It wasn't about how you think social democracy should evolve, or how effective social democracy is, or any other of your topics you like to endlessly philosophize on, it is the question of what social democracy "is" in relation to American liberalism and if it ever existed in the first place.

My point was, in relation to something you said, that it's silly to call Keynesian economics "social democracy-lite" when social democracy is a moderate form of another thing to begin with. There can't be a diet-diet-soda. Keynesian economics is Keynesian economics, Social Democracy is Social Democracy, American Liberalism is American Liberalism. If you want to play these incredible game of stretching definitions to loosely connect the dots between random ideologies, fine, but it basically makes the whole process of even applying terms to something meaningless, and thus this discussion becomes, meaningless.

Your ability to obfuscate semantics to avoid actually posting anything of substance will never cease to amaze me, Marokai. But as long as it keeps you from thinking too deeply from the real questions of the day, why, for the sake of humaneness I shan't keep you from continuing to do so.

Yeah, it's about all he is good for, the filthy scum.

I'm already a paranoid driver and I'm really slow at texting. Yay, the government is looking for my best interest... or is it!? They took away my liberty to run people over while looking at my phone and writing messages!

Obviously the freedom to run over people while texting is more important than the freedom to not be run over by people who are texting. And if you think otherwise, you are probably a statist or an authoritarian.

I hope they don't ban texting while driving in Austin or DC.

Mint, don't argue with the 20 year old virgin.

Resolution on the Moderators

1. The Northeast Assembly hereby recognizes the MasterNazi needs to keep his girl problems out of the Northeast Assembly Thread.

2. The Northeast Assembly hereby deports Gustafascist back to Sweden, and condemns his Presidency as the ultimate failure.

(this is just a small sample of a few posts I clicked on, the back ten pages of the Post Moderation board are literally all either reports made against Hamilton or by Hamilton against his haters)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 03:51:53 PM »

yes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies