CPAC straw poll: Paul 26% Walker 21% Cruz 12% Carson 11% Bush 8% Santorum 4% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:43:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  CPAC straw poll: Paul 26% Walker 21% Cruz 12% Carson 11% Bush 8% Santorum 4% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPAC straw poll: Paul 26% Walker 21% Cruz 12% Carson 11% Bush 8% Santorum 4%  (Read 10104 times)
hopper
United States

« on: February 28, 2015, 01:48:34 PM »

Of anyone speaking on either day, I'm most curious to see how Bush performs in his Hannity Q&A.  I feel like Bush has a real shot at the nomination *if* he panders to the GOP primary electorate a la Romney 2012.  If not…it's hard to see how he makes it.  So is he desperate enough for the job to start pandering?  Because he hasn't done as much of it so far as one might expect from someone who really wants the job.  And this venue would be a good place to do it.

Yeah pander and you have a no shot at winning the General Election.
hopper
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 01:56:15 PM »
« Edited: February 28, 2015, 01:58:39 PM by hopper »

I don't agree with Mo Elleithee on much but Walker went over the line in my opinion comparing protesters to terrorists. He probably is just pandering the crowd but for us  Moderates we think twice about for voting somebody  that says that. That along with Planned Parenthood and Walker defunding it in his state brings up red flags about Walker in my opinion. He also said in his recall election in 2011 he wouldn't do right-to-work laws in his state for private sector workers now he says he is gonna do it. I am having my doubts about Walker right now. I'm not saying I wouldn't vote for him but like I said its red flags and enough red flags that are put up like Romney in 2012 I just can't vote for you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies