ARREST TMTHFORU94
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:38:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ARREST TMTHFORU94
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ARREST TMTHFORU94  (Read 3025 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 29, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »

A speech delivered earlier to members of the Transcendental Democrats:

It has recently emerged that the former President Napoleon was, in fact, the notorious criminal Hamilton in disguise. He appears to have outwitted authorities due to his cunning use of voice coaching, a false nose and a cocked hat. This leads me to suspect that he will doubtless return at some point in the future, for that is how he rolls. I suspect that next time he will appear in the guise of a foolish man with absurd facial hair and red trousers.

Yet Napoleon Hamilton is not the true focus of this speech. For in the unmasking of that greatest of criminals it emerged that his identity was known to a respected member of the Atlasian Establishment. This shocking detail is deeply disturbing and points clearly and undeniably towards collusion and conspiracy. Who is the cuckoo in the nest, I hear you ask? Who is the traitor? Who is, perhaps even, the mole? None other than tmthforu94, of all people.

Yes, yes... shocking, shocking. Truly shocking. I submit that something must be done, and done at once. I call on the authorities to arrest this traitor at once and place him on trial on charges of Treason. A failure to act on this point will be regarded, and rightly so, as evidence of an Establishment conspiracy that reaches even higher and even further than the loathsome Kansan cretin. The traitor must be apprehended! The traitor must be punished! The traitor must die!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 04:04:39 PM »

I'll overlook your use of my patent-pending phrase because this is, in fact, DEEPLY F[INKS]ING DISTURBING! For all we know, they are one and the same!

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 05:59:19 PM »

I swear to God Tmth...
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 06:24:22 PM »

Okay guys, can we stop being absurd for a moment and be serious? What exactly are you accusing Tmth of? I know that Tmth is a very real person who very much exists- people (although not me) have met him so he obviously cannot be Mercado. Unless there's something I don't know here. Please explain.

Otherwise I don't know what this is; it certainly isn't funny, so I'm at a complete loss.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 06:28:25 PM »

Okay guys, can we stop being absurd for a moment and be serious? What exactly are you accusing Tmth of? I know that Tmth is a very real person who very much exists- people (although not me) have met him so he obviously cannot be Mercado. Unless there's something I don't know here. Please explain.

Otherwise I don't know what this is; it certainly isn't funny, so I'm at a complete loss.

i think they're saying he was aware of napoleon's identity and intentionally kept it a secret? not sure
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 06:33:34 PM »

I have always suspected Napoleon was Hamilton based on similar characteristics and the timing of things. Napoleon never confessed it to me, though - I doubt I could have kept that big of a secret anyways.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 06:34:02 PM »

I think a lot of us were aware of his identity. It just seemed like the moderating team was unable to prove it until now.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 06:49:01 PM »

I endorse this call for mob action
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 08:28:29 PM »

I think a lot of us were aware of his identity. It just seemed like the moderating team was unable to prove it until now.

Nix, Griffin, Marokai, Duke, and many others suspected this, hinted at it or were at least suspicious. Some as far back as 2011.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 08:29:10 PM »

Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 09:44:46 PM »
« Edited: January 29, 2015, 10:45:58 PM by IDS Emperor Flo »

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2015, 10:06:42 PM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2015, 10:28:03 PM »

If our judicial system weren't a complete and utter sham, TmtHamilton would be hauled in front of the Inquisition like all the recent God-fearing Laborites have been ASAP. The double standard is deeply disturbing!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2015, 10:34:33 PM »

i think they're saying he was aware of napoleon's identity and intentionally kept it a secret? not sure

Well then let's be fair about this, and when I say fair I really mean fair- for the malefactor in the following case shall be myself. In a now deleted thread that can be seen through Google Cache, Oakvale made the following post:

So, yeah, Simfan has made some kind of strawman sock with whom to debate. That's interesting.

Curiously enough, I was eventually banned (and then, of course, unbanned) for creating two sock accounts, one of which was the one Oakvale was referring to and thus correctly identified. Now as Al posted on that very same page, it is all but certain that he saw oakvale's post. Why did Al not immediately contact the relevant authorities? Was Al engaging in "collusion and conspiracy" with yours truly? Should Al also be arrested and tried for treason, if we are to apply his logic to his own case? Oakvale? Who else was made aware of this yet did not take action until months afterward?

And before anyone asks what I'm getting myself into, keep in mind I've already served my time!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 10:41:31 PM »

Motion to change the name of this thread to Tmthghazi?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 10:51:47 PM »

A mob mentality can lead to no good.

Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 10:53:56 PM »

Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 10:54:26 PM »
« Edited: January 29, 2015, 10:56:19 PM by Cardinal Altsomn Stmarken, Archbishop of Boston »

There you go again, Al and Griff. There you go again Roll Eyes
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 11:06:41 PM »

Governor Tmth, I suggest you launch a countersuit for slander.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 11:07:57 PM »

Obviously if the "Mideast Matriot Militia" had any legitimacy whatsoever, they would immediately surround the Governor's mansion and demand TmtHamilton's unconditional surrender. There is no hope for justice at the federal level.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 11:19:56 PM »

My office is drafting legislation that would give the Senate emergency powers to authorize the extra-judicial assassination of wanted-terrorist TMTH. Obviously we have no intention of extending this power to the hyper-partisan buffoons at the Justice Department.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 11:32:51 PM »

My office is drafting legislation that would give the Senate emergency powers to authorize the extra-judicial assassination of wanted-terrorist TMTH. Obviously we have no intention of extending this power to the hyper-partisan buffoons at the Justice Department.

Lief, do you have any concerns about repercussions or recriminations from the Justice Department over your statement?
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2015, 12:34:16 AM »

Is it a crime to know another poster is a sock of someone banned? If not, why the fuss?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 12:58:56 AM »

This is beyond ridiculous.

I've already stated that I had no knowledge that Napoleon was Hamilton - only suspicion, which is what many others had.

Unless someone has proven evidence that proves otherwise (not that it would matter, since even if I did know, it isn't a crime), this needs to end. It's bullsh**t like this that ruins the game.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 01:45:34 AM »

Lief, do you have any concerns about repercussions or recriminations from the Justice Department over your statement?

Of course I do. But the People elected me to tell the truth, and that's what I'm gonna do.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies