Mark B Graham 2016 on line town meeting forum
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:00:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Mark B Graham 2016 on line town meeting forum
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Mark B Graham 2016 on line town meeting forum  (Read 2813 times)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2015, 07:38:36 PM »

Do you plan on attempting to get the signatures for actual ballot access (your name actually being on the ballot) anywhere?
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2015, 07:40:50 PM »

How many countries do you intend to bomb during your first term?
Well I like to see none to be honest but ISIS is a evil force that has to be handled.
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2015, 07:42:36 PM »

Do you plan on attempting to get the signatures for actual ballot access (your name actually being on the ballot) anywhere?
Yes I would as i like to see all candidate be in the Debates.
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2015, 08:00:31 PM »

America has a deadly disease besides cancer and many others .It is call racism which all Americans need to end this before it is to late
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2015, 08:32:51 PM »

Yesterday you had stated that, not only was Barack Obama the worst President of your life time, but even President George W. Bush was more successful than him, and the reasons for that were trying to change the constitution, the Iran sanctions, and forcing people to get a healthcare plan.

According to the Cato Institute, President Bush had tried to expand the rights of the federal government much more than President Obama, attempting to regulate political speech, and restrict it the days before a federal election, to strip anyone the President himself deems as a terrorist of their constitutional rights, and a government to supervise every aspect of American life. The lifting of some of the sanctions was necessary to prevent a conflict between Iran and Israel, and I think you'd agree with me that nuclear war is not something you'd want. We also see President Obama's ACA that makes it necessary for people to purchase health insurance or face a penalty, and it was originally proposed by the Heritage Foundation in the early 90's (not too long after the Reagan era you admire), and was supported by conservatives. I believe that the law didn't go far enough, as I'd like to see a healthcare system more similar to the versions that Canada or the United Kingdom use. The law is certainly better than our "system" in the past (we had none), and it would be sad to see many of the good laws that Obamacare put into place, such as making sure men and women paid the same price for the same healthcare plan, that people with pre-existing conditions such as asthma or bronchitis could get the health coverage they need. It prevents health care frauds (a la Rick Scott), it provides tax breaks to small businesses and made sure seniors don't pay as enormous amounts of money for their drugs.

President Obama has been a very successful President as well. He's actually been the smallest government spender since Eisenhower according to Forbes.  After Bush's disastrous policies which were the precursor to the Great Recession, President Obama instituted policies that brought us out of the recession, most importantly the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (the stimulus, which created and sustained 2,100,000 jobs, grew the economy by nearly 4%, oversaw the creation of more jobs in 2010 than during the entire presidency of George W. Bush, and oversaw bailouts that saved millions of jobs in the automotive industry. He's also been a great fighter for American consumers, passing acts that prevent financial fraud or from deceptive credit card practices. The policies he's signed saved the jobs of 300,000 educators, passing the largest financial overhaul of Wall Street since the Great Depression, he ended a war, and has committed to veterans.

My point is: why do you really think President Obama has been the worst President of your lifetime when there's so many great examples (such as Bush 41 and 43)?
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2015, 08:50:31 PM »

Yesterday you had stated that, not only was Barack Obama the worst President of your life time, but even President George W. Bush was more successful than him, and the reasons for that were trying to change the constitution, the Iran sanctions, and forcing people to get a healthcare plan.

According to the Cato Institute, President Bush had tried to expand the rights of the federal government much more than President Obama, attempting to regulate political speech, and restrict it the days before a federal election, to strip anyone the President himself deems as a terrorist of their constitutional rights, and a government to supervise every aspect of American life. The lifting of some of the sanctions was necessary to prevent a conflict between Iran and Israel, and I think you'd agree with me that nuclear war is not something you'd want. We also see President Obama's ACA that makes it necessary for people to purchase health insurance or face a penalty, and it was originally proposed by the Heritage Foundation in the early 90's (not too long after the Reagan era you admire), and was supported by conservatives. I believe that the law didn't go far enough, as I'd like to see a healthcare system more similar to the versions that Canada or the United Kingdom use. The law is certainly better than our "system" in the past (we had none), and it would be sad to see many of the good laws that Obamacare put into place, such as making sure men and women paid the same price for the same healthcare plan, that people with pre-existing conditions such as asthma or bronchitis could get the health coverage they need. It prevents health care frauds (a la Rick Scott), it provides tax breaks to small businesses and made sure seniors don't pay as enormous amounts of money for their drugs.

President Obama has been a very successful President as well. He's actually been the smallest government spender since Eisenhower according to Forbes.  After Bush's disastrous policies which were the precursor to the Great Recession, President Obama instituted policies that brought us out of the recession, most importantly the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (the stimulus, which created and sustained 2,100,000 jobs, grew the economy by nearly 4%, oversaw the creation of more jobs in 2010 than during the entire presidency of George W. Bush, and oversaw bailouts that saved millions of jobs in the automotive industry. He's also been a great fighter for American consumers, passing acts that prevent financial fraud or from deceptive credit card practices. The policies he's signed saved the jobs of 300,000 educators, passing the largest financial overhaul of Wall Street since the Great Depression, he ended a war, and has committed to veterans.

My point is: why do you really think President Obama has been the worst President of your lifetime when there's so many great examples (such as Bush 41 and 43)?
First of all if you are going to quote me  get it right this is what I said
Quote from: tara gilesbie on April 29, 2015, 05:30:26 pm
Who is the greatest president ever in your opinion?
I believe it was Ronald Reagan and  the worse was Barack Hussein Obama
Why has Obama ignored Climate Change til this year.Why has unemployment still high when companies are laying off by the 1000's .I can go on and on
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 08:53:08 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2015, 08:59:55 PM by MarkBGraham2016 »

President Obama has been a very successful President as well. He's actually been the smallest government spender since Eisenhower according to Forbes.  After Bush's disastrous policies which were the precursor to the Great Recession, President Obama instituted policies that brought us out of the recession, most importantly the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (the stimulus, which created and sustained 2,100,000 jobs, grew the economy by nearly 4%, oversaw the creation of more jobs in 2010 than during the entire presidency of George W. Bush, and oversaw bailouts that saved millions of jobs in the automotive industry. He's also been a great fighter for American consumers, passing acts that prevent financial fraud or from deceptive credit card practices. The policies he's signed saved the jobs of 300,000 educators, passing the largest financial overhaul of Wall Street since the Great Depression, he ended a war, and has committed to veterans.

First of all if you are going to quote me  get it right this is what I said
I believe it was Ronald Reagan and  the worse was Barack Hussein Obama
Why has Obama ignored Climate Change til this year.Why has unemployment still high when companies are laying off by the 1000's .I can go on and on

That is not including  all the vacations the President and his family takes every time you turn around .do you know what it takes and cost to do something like that .The American people are tired of that .
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 09:01:59 PM »

That is not all the Americans money he waiste going on vacation every time you turn around

You had said:

Why do you believe President Obama has been a poorer President than President Bush?
Well trying to change the Constitution.Making and lifting of sactions with Iran sanctions .Forcing the American people to get a health care plan or be fined .Over using the power as President in the White House

and

He's had fewer vacation days than the last few two-term Presidents at that many days in office. He's at 1/3 of the vacation days that Reagan had actually took.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2015, 09:08:12 PM »

Flo should be the one running a write-in campaign for President Cheesy
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2015, 09:09:52 PM »

That is not all the Americans money he waiste going on vacation every time you turn around

You had said:

Why do you believe President Obama has been a poorer President than President Bush?
Well trying to change the Constitution.Making and lifting of sactions with Iran sanctions .Forcing the American people to get a health care plan or be fined .Over using the power as President in the White House

and

He's had fewer vacation days than the last few two-term Presidents at that many days in office. He's at 1/3 of the vacation days that Reagan had actually took.
I think a President should have a set amount of days for vacation per year.1) it will save the tax payers money .2)it will save the cost of man power what it takes to set and operate a vacation .3) the president is there to work for the people not when he decides he wants to
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2015, 09:18:19 PM »

You had said:

and

I think a President should have a set amount of days for vacation per year.1) it will save the tax payers money .2)it will save the cost of man power what it takes to set and operate a vacation .3) the president is there to work for the people not when he decides he wants to

But you had stated that was one of the reasons Obama was the worst President of your lifetime, even when those you consider in higher regards have worse track records than our President.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2015, 09:20:08 PM »

It's OK, nothing bad happened the month after Bush took a month long vacation in August 2001, and ignored some memo about Bin Laden planning to attack the US.
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2015, 09:21:05 PM »

Besides what does me thinking  lame  duck Obama is  the worse  and Regan is the best.what does that have to do with the 2016 election.My concern is the American people and the issues at hand
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2015, 09:25:24 PM »

Do you think Obama is a lizard person/Why do you think Obama is a lizard person?
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2015, 09:26:56 PM »

Do you think Obama is a lizard person/Why do you think Obama is a lizard person?
lol  no
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2015, 09:30:42 PM »

Mark B Graham's already anemic/nonexistent campaign appears to be imploding.

Who would you appoint to the Supreme Court if a vacancy happened during your Presidency?
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2015, 09:39:36 PM »

Mark B Graham's already anemic/nonexistent campaign appears to be imploding.

Who would you appoint to the Supreme Court if a vacancy happened during your Presidency?
Most likely it would be a Judge from court of Appeal , That is a very hypothetical question.
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2015, 09:43:11 PM »

I have noticed one thing about Democrats besides being dishonest with scandals they are as hard headed as Republicans
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2015, 10:00:31 PM »

As I see the only thing that appears to be imploding is the Democrat  and Republican parties.The American people are  getting so tired  of the way both parties are doing so little for the American people

What does Rand Paul,Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders and Marco Rubio all have in common ?
They are off running for President and not doing there jobs in Washington, DC and the american peope are still paying there wages
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2015, 10:16:41 PM »

How many vacation days per year are appropriate for a president? 20? 40?
MarkBGraham2020
MarkBGraham2016
Rookie
United States

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2015, 10:21:16 PM »

How many vacation days per year are appropriate for a president? 20? 40?
[/quote
Around  30 i say and broken up where it is 10 days 3 times a week.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2015, 10:34:16 PM »

Will we get FULL COMMUNISM under a Graham administration?
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2015, 10:40:21 PM »

What does Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders and Marco Rubio all have in common?
They are off running for President and not doing there their jobs in Washington, DC and the aAmerican peope people are still paying there THEIR wages

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Their_vs_There
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2015, 11:05:05 PM »

Do you have objections toward the system besides stated dislike of the two major parties?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2015, 02:03:36 AM »

Do you agree that homosexuals should be incarcerated for not liking the same T.V. shows as me? Please answer quick, Homosexual Marriage causes 900,000 abortions, so answer quick or the baby killers win.
Source: http://www.theonion.com/americanvoices/conservative-group-gay-marriage-will-lead-to-90000-38495
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies