First predictions of a Hillary Clinton cabinet. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:03:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  First predictions of a Hillary Clinton cabinet. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: First predictions of a Hillary Clinton cabinet.  (Read 9517 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 29, 2015, 08:09:50 PM »

I can easily see Michele Flournoy being appointed (and easily confirmed) as Defense Secretary.  Wouldn't she be the first woman in that position? 

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:38:37 AM »
« Edited: January 30, 2015, 07:40:25 AM by Frodo »

I can easily see Michele Flournoy being appointed (and easily confirmed) as Defense Secretary.  Wouldn't she be the first woman in that position?  

I thought she didn't want the job, which is why she wasn't a top pick this recent time around

She didn't want the job this time around probably because she didn't want to be caretaker for an administration in its twilight years.  But with a new President, new vision, new policies, she might think differently.  
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 05:21:10 PM »

Also, if Loretta Lynch wins confirmation, Hillary could keep her on the way Obama kept Robert Gates as Sec-Def. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies