Which would you rather have your son be part 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:23:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which would you rather have your son be part 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which would you rather have your son be part 2
A stoner

Like Bushie

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Which would you rather have your son be part 2  (Read 1303 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:30:38 AM »

I'm pretty sure your average stoner has a far healthier diet and is far more physically active and spends far less time in their residence doing nothing than Bushie does.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 01:53:27 AM »

Bushie is an Okie stoner.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 01:56:56 AM »

Bushie would be a model child if he'd just dedicate himself to realistic goals and stick to them. Alas, a stoner probably has more worthwhile attention to detail, motivation and follow-through than Bushie.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 02:08:27 AM »

Father and son

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 02:10:12 AM »

Bushie already basically acts like a stoner...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 05:20:27 AM »

I don't wany a son.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 02:49:23 PM »

We don't want you reproducing either.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 03:04:52 PM »

Way out west there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of Jeff Brown. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. Mr. Brown, he called himself ""Bushie". Now, "Bushie" - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about Bushie that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'.

They call Oklahoma City the "City Of Red People." I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some redneck folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen Atlanta, and I ain't never been to Birmingham. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Oklahoma City, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me.

Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early 2010s - just about the time of our election with O'Bama and the Tea-baggies. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about Bushie here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Bushie, in Oklahoma City.

And even if he's a lazy man - and Bushie was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Oklahoma State, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 05:23:36 PM »

Way out west there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of Jeff Brown. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. Mr. Brown, he called himself ""Bushie". Now, "Bushie" - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about Bushie that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'.

They call Oklahoma City the "City Of Red People." I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some redneck folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen Atlanta, and I ain't never been to Birmingham. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Oklahoma City, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me.

Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early 2010s - just about the time of our election with O'Bama and the Tea-baggies. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about Bushie here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Bushie, in Oklahoma City.

And even if he's a lazy man - and Bushie was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Oklahoma State, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough.

Great movie.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 05:45:55 PM »

Great movie.
Great post!
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 09:15:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure your average stoner has a far healthier diet and is far more physically active and spends far less time in their residence doing nothing than Bushie does.

I've no business looking down on someone who isn't fit and trim.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies