Looking for a Job. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:09:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Looking for a Job. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for a Job.  (Read 1062 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: February 02, 2015, 01:32:49 PM »

I am looking to gain more expireicne in Politics.

Better go play Civilization II.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 04:46:08 PM »

Seriously though, sometimes you can't help wondering how many kids are joining Atlasia because they actually believe it's going to give then a "political experience".

Lol.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 07:06:16 PM »

Seriously though, sometimes you can't help wondering how many kids are joining Atlasia because they actually believe it's going to give then a "political experience".

Lol.

You'd be surprised what you learn about politics in broad terms in this game, and how closely it does mimic real-life. Tongue

Some elements sure, but no game nor simulator is ever going to be remotely adequate. It's like to claim that playing the Call of Duty gives one enough training or knowledge to be a RL soldier.

This game had learned me one thing, that in order to score points in an obscure internet project people can very quickly turn into obsessive types or horse asses. As of actual knowledge about real politics, even such a pitiful board as the 2015 election is more valuable.

But hey, I'm not claiming Atlasia is without merits: it's still fun for me, even after 5 and a half years Tongue (geez, I need more life).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies