AZ-Gov: Republicans Scared of Janet Napolitano (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:34:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AZ-Gov: Republicans Scared of Janet Napolitano (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-Gov: Republicans Scared of Janet Napolitano  (Read 1469 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 06, 2005, 04:58:28 AM »
« edited: May 06, 2005, 05:02:39 AM by Frodo »

it's pretty clear by now that Napolitano is guaranteed re-election -and maybe by a landslide if she is left with what looks to be a sacrifical lamb:

GOP possibilities for Ariz. gov. shrinking

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

PHOENIX -- Former Arizona Gov. Fife Symington won't be challenging Democratic Gov. Janet Napolitano next year.

Symington had been considering another gubernatorial run for several months, but said in a phone interview Thursday that he would focus instead on his consulting business.

"I just don't have the enthusiasm that I had when I was there and I ran my two races," he said.
....................................................................................................

The only confirmed GOP challengers are Keith DeGreen, a Scottsdale attorney and radio show host, and Scottsdale resident Teresa Ottesen, a 25-year-old political novice.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/apelection_story.asp?category=1134&slug=BRF%20Arizona%20Governor
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies