Atlasia v. Ogis/Tyrion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:06:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia v. Ogis/Tyrion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasia v. Ogis/Tyrion  (Read 8842 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: February 05, 2015, 06:29:14 PM »

Ogis/Tyrion has already been prosecuted. We should not be going after him on the same crime twice.

For the record I think the administration has been right on its previous prosecutions.

He, like JoMCaR, was banned, but not prosecuted in the Atlasian Judicial System.

1) Tyrion/Ogis received a pardon
2) Tyrion/Ogis never had multiple active accounts in Atlasia, so "voter fraud" isn't a concept here
3) Tyrion/Ogis identified himself properly according to the law upon returning

More bullsh!t and witch-huntery from this radical right-wing administration. I can't wait until you all are purged into irrelevance once again.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 11:20:54 PM »

Ogis/Tyrion has already been prosecuted. We should not be going after him on the same crime twice.

For the record I think the administration has been right on its previous prosecutions.

He, like JoMCaR, was banned, but not prosecuted in the Atlasian Judicial System.

1) Tyrion/Ogis received a pardon
2) Tyrion/Ogis never had multiple active accounts in Atlasia, so "voter fraud" isn't a concept here
3) Tyrion/Ogis identified himself properly according to the law upon returning

More bullsh!t and witch-huntery from this radical right-wing administration. I can't wait until you all are purged into irrelevance once again.

This is a center-right rather than a radical right-wing administration. We've never had a far-right administration in Atlasian history. In fact we've had radical left ones since I've been part of this game.

It's far-right in terms of how it operates with respect to handling political opponents. Just because Lumine is like Tmth in more ways than one doesn't mean that he's not a total reactionary scoundrel that is completely unfit to hold office.

Again, this is all that matters:

In order to promote peace and stability in the Republic, to deter witch hunts, and to refresh the game, I am ordering the following "Clean Slate Provision", under the power vested in me by the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 06:18:20 PM »

I don't believe we have any discretion in whether or not to hear a trial. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. If the Justice department wishes to proceed with this despite the concerns raised we will assign a justice to preside.

Even if there's blatantly no case whatsoever and it doesn't violate the law?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 06:51:37 PM »

It sure is  that Griffin and his merry lads didn't raise a finger when JoMCaR was prosecuted for the exact same offense as Tyrion, but when Tyrion is prosecuted, they all go nuts.

Things that aren't smart: Making a political baiting thread when accused of politically persecuting people.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 04:54:21 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies