Your Grandparents vs Your Grandparents. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:58:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Your Grandparents vs Your Grandparents. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your Grandparents vs Your Grandparents.  (Read 1567 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« on: February 05, 2015, 08:00:09 PM »
« edited: February 05, 2015, 08:03:58 PM by Pacific Speaker Türkisblau »

Maternal Grandfather/Maternal Grandmother 391 EVs

Almost unbelievably, both are still alive. They are from a small town in Massachusetts with humble roots (parents were Irish immigrants), grandmother and grandfather grew up during the Great Depression thus pretty liberal, again Irish people who were born in MA during the Great Depression. Both went to college from a poor background and then had five children, although my grandfather left my grandmother for his secretary which is rather scandalous. However, my grandmother then began her very successful career in nursing for U of M when she was 50 so she maintains a good independence from her former husband. I would characterize my grandfather as a liberal Calvin Coolidge.

Paternal Grandfather/Paternal Grandmother 147 EVs

Poor rich-acting people from California who will probably be whatever the National Republican Party tells them to be. Grandfather used to be a solid Republican until his rich CA friends started hating Bush. Both incredibly fake, however my grandmother was a legitimately nice person before her death. Grandfather is just pretentious.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies