Wall Street's Dark secret
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:25:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Wall Street's Dark secret
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wall Street's Dark secret  (Read 2556 times)
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 05, 2015, 04:58:03 PM »

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/wall-street-republicans-dark-secret-if-not-jeb-hillary-2016

Seems like Wall Street and some mega money conservative's wouldn't mind a Hillary presidency at all....

Seems like they would much prefer her over several people:

Christie
Paul
Cruz
Walker
Warren
Biden

The list goes on and ive had this argument with several of my friends, if the republican candidate is someone like christie, i may vote D for the first time ever.

Hilary is as close to the middle as your going to find for most D's. And when it comes to financial manners she may very well be slightly to the right of the middle.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 04:59:53 PM »
« Edited: February 05, 2015, 05:17:59 PM by Adam T »

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/wall-street-republicans-dark-secret-if-not-jeb-hillary-2016

Seems like Wall Street and some mega money conservative's wouldn't mind a Hillary presidency at all....

Christie
Paul
Cruz
Walker
Warren
Biden

The list goes on and ive had this argument with several of my friends, if the republican candidate is someone like christie, i may vote D for the first time ever.

Hilary is as close to the middle as your going to find for most D's. And when it comes to financial manners she may very well be slightly to the right of the middle.

Given that not a single banker has gone to jail, Hillary Clinton being a 'corporate' Democrat appeals to you?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 05:04:33 PM »

Hilary will be funded by many on Wall Street and in return loosen regulations, shes already been senator of NY, I could live with her for sure.... just no warren or biden please. Especially Warren!!!! That would be a republicans worst night mare if she won.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 05:20:35 PM »

I'm sure they like Christie too. Some financing restrictions may prevent donations, but they'd enjoy his Presidency I'm pretty sure. I dunno about Walker. They'd much prefer Hillary to the rest though naturally.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 05:29:30 PM »

I believe Hillary probably ranks somewhere between 2-4 on who wall street wants as the next president.....but shhhhhhhhhhh they don't want anyone to know that !! Smiley
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 06:44:25 PM »

Hilary will be funded by many on Wall Street and in return loosen regulations, shes already been senator of NY, I could live with her for sure.... just no warren or biden please. Especially Warren!!!! That would be a republicans worst night mare if she won.

You work on Wall Street?  Let me guess, a Belgian waffle to-go truck parked on Front and Wall?
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 07:55:50 PM »

This thread lowers my opinion of HRC, and increases my opinion of Walker/Paul/Biden/Warren/Sanders.  I don't see why anyone would want a Wall Street stooge in the White House. 

Nonetheless, I'm not very trustworthy of the source.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 08:02:14 PM »

I'm sure they like Christie too. Some financing restrictions may prevent donations, but they'd enjoy his Presidency I'm pretty sure. I dunno about Walker. They'd much prefer Hillary to the rest though naturally.

No. They're both vindictive people, but Christie has proven that he's sloppy and unpredictable at it. Hillary keeps her "friends" covered and always remembers to wear gloves and clean up the blood.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 12:51:22 AM »

This thread lowers my opinion of HRC, and increases my opinion of Walker/Paul/Biden/Warren/Sanders.  I don't see why anyone would want a Wall Street stooge in the White House. 

We're going to be getting Wall Street stooges in the White House (and Treasury, and the Fed, and anywhere else that matters) no matter who we vote for.
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 12:55:49 AM »

This thread lowers my opinion of HRC, and increases my opinion of Walker/Paul/Biden/Warren/Sanders.  I don't see why anyone would want a Wall Street stooge in the White House.  

Your opinion of HRC is lowered by a thread with Truth Revolt as the source and 2016election as the poster? I'm guessing your opinion of her wasn't too high to start off with. Tongue
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 01:09:27 AM »

Yes, it's such a "deep dark secret" that these "anonymous commentators" blab to any moron reporter from Politico about it!

The only Republicans that Wall Street would prefer Hillary over would be people like Cruz, since they're unpredictable and would introduce lots of uncertainty in the markets.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 01:10:01 AM »

Well, given that she said attacking financial regulation was risky and wrong after Cromnibus, she's well to the left of Congress when it comes to allowing banks to gamble with depositor's money.

Some thoughts to ponder:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 01:41:57 AM »

Paul wouldn't start as many wars as Hillary, so it would be bad for the military-industrial complex.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 08:57:25 AM »
« Edited: February 06, 2015, 09:10:00 AM by 2016election »

Take for what its worth but thats the truth Smiley

Anybody BUTTT WARREN!!!!

Not much difference between Bush and Clinton and thats the truth no matter what either says, both moderate Wall Street backers Cheesy
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 09:41:00 AM »

Obvious troll is obvious
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 11:11:50 AM »

Christie
Paul
Cruz
Walker
Warren
Biden

Given that not a single banker has gone to jail, Hillary Clinton being a 'corporate' Democrat appeals to you?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Rescuing the economy mattered more than cleaning out the pervasive corruption. Neither Barack Obama nor Hillary Clinton was willing to scare people with a purge of the financial industry.  Practically the day that Bernie Madoff was arrested for his Made-off scheme the stock markets responded strongly. Madoff was no banker.

The financial industry is unwilling to risk a new Herbert Hoover as President.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 01:15:36 PM »

Christie
Paul
Cruz
Walker
Warren
Biden

Rescuing the economy mattered more than cleaning out the pervasive corruption. Neither Barack Obama nor Hillary Clinton was willing to scare people with a purge of the financial industry.  Practically the day that Bernie Madoff was arrested for his Made-off scheme the stock markets responded strongly. Madoff was no banker.

The financial industry is unwilling to risk a new Herbert Hoover as President.

Exactly the reason Wall Street wants either Jeb or hillary as the next president, call me a troll or w/e you would like but thats a fact.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 03:58:43 PM »

Any candidate who wins the nomination of either party will get a lot money from rich people on Wall Street because they are the ones who donate money.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 04:07:45 PM »

Wall Street prefers Clinton to literally insane people. Interesting...
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 04:19:06 PM »

Warren's insane? I guess i agree with that!
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 10:34:34 PM »

Warren's insane? I guess i agree with that!

Please stop
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 10:41:26 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2015, 11:39:04 PM »

Wall Street prefers Clinton to literally insane people and people who dare stand up to Wall Street. Interesting...

Fixed

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 05:49:27 PM »

How is this a dark secret? Everyone knew this in 2008 ffs
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: