The People's Convention, February and also March 2015 - Foucaulf wins primary. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:06:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Convention, February and also March 2015 - Foucaulf wins primary. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Convention, February and also March 2015 - Foucaulf wins primary.  (Read 9701 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: February 11, 2015, 01:55:31 AM »

You mixed up Mideast and Midwest.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 01:22:39 AM »

I hope the convention at least gives consideration to a re-vote, though I understand if you don't.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 11:44:11 AM »

This party has been about strong convictions and pragmatic leadership, and though I am not a member of your party, I would be remiss if I didn't ask for the chance to be endorsed by this Party.

I've spent a lifetime representing people, whether it's riving a dead region in the Midwest, expanding NASA and cutting government in the Senate, or growing the economy and expanding people's rights in the IDS. It's a matter of getting things done, being willing to negotiate, while at the same time fighting for what you believe.

As President of Atlasia, my biggest goal is to bring regional and federal governance together, and making the game a more exciting experience. As you all know I've bucked party establishment here or there because I believe in what I believe, and that includes major pieces of game reform that have been introduced over the years. But I think the biggest reform we can make is the approach we take toward regions. We need to include Governors in the thinking process, and that's what I plan to do - steamline a system that informs Governors of bills affecting them, get their input on issues, and making sure we don't trample over what they do.'

My approach to governance is one of responsibility. I won't irresponsibly put your son or daughter into a war that ends up a quagmire. I will bridge the Senate to find the economic solutions we so desperately need (a reduction in inflation and a hike in employment numbers). And finally, I will do my best to search for the best cabinet we've seen since the days of Nix.

Thank you for hearing me out, gentlemen, whoever you vote for, Atlasia is going to get a workhorse. I just happen to think I'm a sturdier one Wink
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 02:13:16 PM »

The Maxwell/Dallasfan campaign thanks you for your consideration, and accepts the result of this fair and democratic procedure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies