Is King Abdullah of Jordan the Antichrist?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:09:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Is King Abdullah of Jordan the Antichrist?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: ?
Of course he is

All signs point towards it, but it could be Jennifer Lowe Hewitt

Nah, its Putin silly

Nah, its Obama silly

Reported for Islamophobia

Reported for Anglophobia

No, not from Florida

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Is King Abdullah of Jordan the Antichrist?  (Read 7703 times)
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 07, 2015, 12:13:13 PM »

Sceptical since The “Ten Kings” in the Book of Revelations clearly refer to the most decadent part of the European Union.

https://armageddoncocktailhour.wordpress.com/2006/09/21/know-your-antichrist-candidates-abdullah-ii-of-jordan/

Abdullah’s British mother, Antoinette Gardiner, provides him with “Roman ancestry,” thus giving him the credentials for establishing a “Revived Roman Empire”

Well, Ipswich was part of the Roman Empire.. though I feel something a bi more central would have been appropriate.

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »

That site doesn't require you to buy anything in order to read it's theory so obviously it's bunk.

Try reading ODF's http://www.endtime.com/ for info on the King of Jordan.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 12:47:15 PM »

Christ is the Antichrist.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 01:15:47 PM »

Obviously its Barack Obama.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 03:15:43 PM »

Ray Mabus is the Antichrist (normal)
Angel of Death
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 07:33:24 PM »

Yes, because he picked the worst Star Trek series to cameo in.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 07:49:24 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcbloBA2Lek
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 07:50:08 PM »

What??  His wife is hot, no doubt, but that doesn't make him the antichrist.  If it did, then Brad Pitt would be a better choice for antichrist.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2015, 07:50:23 PM »

I don't believe so.  I believe the Antichrist will come from Europe.  Plus, outside of the United States, Jordan is Israel's biggest ally which is odd since Jordan is an Arab country.  One of the requirements for the Antichrist is he must hate Israel.  King Abdullah likes Israel, so he's out of the running.
Panda Express

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 07:59:40 PM »

I believe the Antichrist will come from Europe. 

Why? You realize the Left Behind books are fiction, right?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 08:26:07 PM »

So is The Bible but that doesn't stop Bushie from believing it over an elementary school science textbook.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 08:38:39 PM »

Napoleon Bonaparte was
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 08:54:00 PM »

I don't believe so.  I believe the Antichrist will come from Europe. 

Maybe it's me. Does the antichrist know he is the antichrist or is he just drawn by an inherent but hidden evil?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2015, 09:09:56 PM »

outside of the United States, Jordan is Israel's biggest ally which is odd

If I had a paranoid, violent, next-door neighbor who is bigger than I, one who is teaching his dogs to piss in the gully that separates our yards, and one whose back was got by the biggest bully in the whole school, then I'd probably try to be an ally of his as well.  

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2015, 09:43:26 PM »

Plus, outside of the United States, Jordan is Israel's biggest ally...

Oh really?  I guess Stephen Harper needs to redouble his efforts then.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 09:56:34 PM »

Hahaha. I don't even think Bushie knows who Stephen Harper is.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 10:57:11 PM »

Hahaha. I don't even think Bushie knows who Stephen Harper is.

Alright, outside of the US and Canada.  How about the biggest ally in the region?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 11:10:32 PM »

Bushie, I see you've dialed it back just to "from Europe". Do you have any hunches other than Putin?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 11:46:56 PM »

I sincerely believe that Hitler was one of the three (there are supposed to be three anti Christs, right Bushie?)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2015, 11:04:14 AM »

Yeah Our Dear Friend said so therefore it must be true. 
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2015, 12:13:53 PM »

I sincerely believe that Hitler was one of the three (there are supposed to be three anti Christs, right Bushie?)

and Chávez always said it was George Bush.  So they are Hitler, Bush, and Obama.  Glad we settled that.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2015, 02:29:35 PM »

From what I read in Matthew 24, there is only one Antichrist who will claim to be Christ, but is not really Christ and will form a one-world government. There are many antichrists (notice the difference in capitalization) who preach the wrong message and deceive people.  Now, I do believe there will be a False Prophet who will work in lockstep with the Antichrist and set up a one-world religion that is contrary to the lordship of Jesus Christ.  It is possible the Antichrist could be Putin and it's possible the False Prophet could be the Pope, but it is too early to know until they both are actually revealed.

Grumps, I have never said and I do not believe it is Barack Obama.  Obama is not from Europe, therefore I believe that single factor eliminates him.  Obama is at least sympathetic to Christians for the most part, whether he is one or not.  The Antichrist will have no sympathy for Christians.  Barack Obama is not an enemy of Israel.  The Antichrist will be a sworn enemy of Israel.

Also, never take my words as the exact truth.  People need to fact check my words with the Bible.  I am only human, I make mistakes.  The Bible, which is the Word of God, never makes mistakes.  40 writers, but 1 author.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2015, 03:02:04 PM »

I don't believe so.  I believe the Antichrist will come from Europe.  Plus, outside of the United States, Jordan is Israel's biggest ally which is odd since Jordan is an Arab country.  One of the requirements for the Antichrist is he must hate Israel.  King Abdullah likes Israel, so he's out of the running.

Jordan put their diplomatic relations with Israel on hiatus for several months last year due to the Gaza war. If that's what your second-best ally does, you're in deep Inks. Arguably, Egypt is on better terms with them at this point, since General Sisi has a shared interest in neutralizing Hamas.

I'm not sure what "likes Israel" means. Then again, Jeff considers the acquaintances he goes to church with who apparently won't even help him move out of his apartment to be "friends" so the bar must be quite low. Outside of the United States, Canada, Australia and the UK, the governments of pretty much every other country in the world have either an indifferent/meh attitude towards Israel (most of continental Europe; Jordan; Egypt; East Asia) or some degree of visceral hatred or paranoia (Africa; the Islamic World; most of South America).
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2015, 06:31:01 PM »

Jordan put their diplomatic relations with Israel on hiatus for several months last year due to the Gaza war. If that's what your second-best ally does, you're in deep Inks. Arguably, Egypt is on better terms with them at this point, since General Sisi has a shared interest in neutralizing Hamas.

I'm not sure what "likes Israel" means. Then again, Jeff considers the acquaintances he goes to church with who apparently won't even help him move out of his apartment to be "friends" so the bar must be quite low. Outside of the United States, Canada, Australia and the UK, the governments of pretty much every other country in the world have either an indifferent/meh attitude towards Israel (most of continental Europe; Jordan; Egypt; East Asia) or some degree of visceral hatred or paranoia (Africa; the Islamic World; most of South America).

In the Christian part of Africa plenty of countries have a positive view of Israel - African Christian fundamentalists are pro-Israeli and they are a growing influence on governments. Even some Muslim countries in Africa are fairly positive towards Israel. Many African countries have problems with Islamist militant groups and tend to view the tough Israeli stance against Hamas in a positive light.

Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2015, 06:34:12 PM »

In the Christian part of Africa plenty of countries have a positive view of Israel - African Christian fundamentalists are pro-Israeli and they are a growing influence on governments. Even some Muslim countries in Africa are fairly positive towards Israel. Many African countries have problems with Islamist militant groups and tend to view the tough Israeli stance against Hamas in a positive light.

I'm talking about governments of countries, not the populations at large. Pretty much every African country recognizes the State of Palestine and a considerable number do not recognize Israel. The Arab/Muslim North African countries have an obvious reason for not doing so, but for sub-Saharan Africa, the issue is often seen as one of supporting a fellow Third World/Non-aligned state (Palestine) against a Western/industrialized one (Israel).
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies