WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:04:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion)  (Read 10206 times)
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 12, 2015, 08:14:21 PM »

I have to agree with Maxwell, in order for your party to survive (or the right for that matter), y'all cannot run a far right ticket that's most likely going to be JCL-Cassius. Maxwell's one of the people that can effectively unify the right wing and the libertarians, and I think it'd be for the good of your party for you to nominate him. He's an accomplished legislator, he's recently been the Governor of the Midwest. You can't really go wrong with Maxwell, and I really don't see a way for your party to survive with JCL as your leader (no offense JCL).
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 04:05:11 PM »

You're not even a registered voter Tongue
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 04:21:05 PM »

But you're not a citizen either, I don't think you can vote, or at least not legally.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies