This is why I'm about to quit Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:48:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  This is why I'm about to quit Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This is why I'm about to quit Atlasia  (Read 1667 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: February 11, 2015, 06:03:54 AM »

Don't make a rash decision. Take some time to ask yourself whether you still like being part of the game or not. If the final answer is no, then yes, it could be a good idea to deregister. I have temporarily deregistered as well and never regretted it. Deregistering is a very radical step, though, and there may be other steps you can take to enjoy the game more.

It goes without saying that you have a lot to offer to the game. To bring up a very recent example, it was only thanks to your contributions that the DoJ was able to successfully crack down on voter intimidation in the Midwest. More generally, your legal expertise has proved to be very helpful on numerous occasions. When it comes to the Senate it can be said that you obviously have vast knowledge on various issues and Atlasia can only benefit from that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies