Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:34:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 223030 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: February 13, 2015, 12:59:24 AM »

I don't want to do fast food, because I don't think I could lift the grease pans without spilling grease all over the floor.

...wat
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 01:19:19 AM »

Yeah, I noticed that, too, IceSpear.

What sorts of jobs are you planning on looking for when you get back to OKC?

Other than CAD, I don't really know, yet.  I'll diversify my applications for sure, but I'm not exactly sure, yet.  I imagine I'll put in some retail applications, maybe some grocery store applications.  I don't want to do fast food, because I don't think I could lift the grease pans without spilling grease all over the floor.  Other places, too, I'm sure.

Is that your sole justification for not doing fast food? It's not like lifting grease pans constitutes 78 percent of the job ... and if you can't do it, you can't do it. I'm sure McDonald's doesn't force everyone to "lift the grease pans or take a hike." Plenty of petite women work in fast food.

Not that such a job would be good for your diet ... but I'll tell you one thing: it's accessible short-term income and a respectable-enough job in the meantime.

It's such a bizarre and oddly detailed concern. I bet Bushie must have had a bad experience with lifting grease pans in the past, because seriously, who randomly thinks that?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 01:51:25 PM »

BTW, for those wondering about the grease pan excuse, I believe many seasons ago, Bushie mentioned in passing he was fired from KFC in high school for spilling grease

Ha, I knew it. That was way too specific to be a coincidence.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 02:59:17 PM »

Indy, as strange as it may sound.  If that dictator was truly a born again Christian then yes God views him as a success. 

That's repulsive.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 04:07:42 PM »

So Hitler and Kony will be in heaven, while Gandhi will be going straight to hell. Gotta love American evangelicalism.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 04:11:57 PM »

So Hitler and Kony will be in heaven, while Gandhi will be going straight to hell. Gotta love American evangelicalism.

Hitler and Kony were not Christians either.  They are a little hot under the collar themselves.

I'm pretty sure Kony accepted Jesus into his heart, and was therefore "saved". Isn't that how it works?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 04:21:36 PM »

There was never a race to 300 except in your corrupt, twisted minds.

Are the corrupt, twisted comments of Atlas Forumites the seventh trumpet?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 02:50:36 AM »

Bushie loves being a big fat fatty.

Will post this in the simple truths mine after this, but seriously guys. It's not complicated. Bushie enjoys being obese. The only reason he even makes a token "effort" to lose weight is because the Forum harasses him about it. If it wasn't for that, he'd have no qualms about it whatsoever. Again, Bushie enjoys being obese. That's why he has no motivation to change and on the rare occasions he tries to diet or exercise he never follows through with the commitment. This leads to a very simple explanation: Bushie enjoys being obese.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 07:13:58 PM »

Bushie, let me make this clear.

You make pathetic choices.  You are given plenty of advice, yet you ignore all of it.

You come from a very privileged upbringing.  You have loving parents, a college degree, a car, and plenty of financial support.  You get plenty of advice from us for how to improve yourself, yet it is all for nought.

Everything you do is a fiasco.  You use religion as a shield to cover up your own pathetic life choices.

God would not be happy with the fact that you lie, defraud your parents, and live a life of sin (gluttony).  The Bible says that NO CHRISTIAN WILL LIVE IN SIN (1 John 3:9).

Bushie, by your own religious book, you WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU DIED TODAY. 

Your eating habits are GLUTTONOUS (not to mention all the other frauds you've commited.  I'm not judging you.  YOUR RELIGIOUS TEXT IS.  Gluttony's a sin, plain as day (probably moreso than homosexuality).  And you continually partake in that sin with no repentance or contrition.  Not to mention your pattern of lying and extortion (mooching off of your parents), and the Bible says that liars will have no place in the Kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9)

I am not an Evangelical Bushie, but using its interpretation of the Bible it is pretty clear you are not saved.

EDIT:  This may seem harsh, but I really think you need a major wake-up call.  I detest Evangelical theology, but since Bushie subscribes to it, he needs a dose of his own medicine.

That doesn't scare me.

"And put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite. Unless it's a triple bacon cheeseburger from Braum's on one of your cheat days" - Proverbs 23:2, OSV (Oklahoma Standard Version).
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 07:54:12 PM »

Bushie, let me make this clear.

You make pathetic choices.  You are given plenty of advice, yet you ignore all of it.

You come from a very privileged upbringing.  You have loving parents, a college degree, a car, and plenty of financial support.  You get plenty of advice from us for how to improve yourself, yet it is all for nought.

Everything you do is a fiasco.  You use religion as a shield to cover up your own pathetic life choices.

God would not be happy with the fact that you lie, defraud your parents, and live a life of sin (gluttony).  The Bible says that NO CHRISTIAN WILL LIVE IN SIN (1 John 3:9).

Bushie, by your own religious book, you WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU DIED TODAY. 

Your eating habits are GLUTTONOUS (not to mention all the other frauds you've commited.  I'm not judging you.  YOUR RELIGIOUS TEXT IS.  Gluttony's a sin, plain as day (probably moreso than homosexuality).  And you continually partake in that sin with no repentance or contrition.  Not to mention your pattern of lying and extortion (mooching off of your parents), and the Bible says that liars will have no place in the Kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9)

I am not an Evangelical Bushie, but using its interpretation of the Bible it is pretty clear you are not saved.

EDIT:  This may seem harsh, but I really think you need a major wake-up call.  I detest Evangelical theology, but since Bushie subscribes to it, he needs a dose of his own medicine.

That doesn't scare me.

It's not about scaring you, Bushie.  I'm trying to point out your hypocrisy in claiming you are saved by your religion when your own text says you are not.

The point is this:  you believe the Bible so much that you would reject basic science (such as the Big Bang Theory and evolution) because the Bible says so.

The Bible also says that no true Christian can live a life of continual sin.  Check out the Bible verses I sent you.  A Christian that is living in sin surely is not saved based on your religious text. 

Explain YOUR interpretations of the verses I cited if they don't mean what they clearly say.

My faith is on solid ground.  On Christ the Solid Rock I stand.  All other ground is sinking sand.  I am secure enough in my faith that I do not believe a word you said.  Your post is just Satan trying to twist Scripture to convince me I am going to hell.  Wrong buster.  I am saved by faith through grace and not based on my works.  You apparently didn't read the passages about grace.  When Jesus died on the cross, his last words were "It is finished."  This means my sin debt, past, present and future is PAID IN FULL.  I can never do a single thing again to lose my salvation.  Once He saved me, I cannot EVER lose my salvation no matter what I do.  That's not my words.  The Southern Baptists believe in Once Saved, Always Saved.  I adhere to that wholeheartedly and I believe that is the correct view.  If I died right now, I have no doubt I would be entering the pearly gates of heaven where I will find Jesus waiting for me with open arms and utter the words "Well done, my good and faithful servant.  You have been faithful over a few things, I will put you in charge over many things in my Kingdom.  Enter thou into the joy of the LORD!".   I have no doubt and nobody can convince me otherwise, so they might as well stop.

Yet another reason Bushie will never change (aside from the fact that he enjoys being obese.) Why bother improving your life if you're going to be entering paradise regardless, most likely within 6-9 years when that 7th trumpet starts to play?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 04:09:20 PM »

I'm also opposed to people burning their family's paycheck

The irony mine just caved in.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 05:00:33 PM »

Bushie, have you been increasing your walking any so you don't die at work?

It's already March 6. You only have two precious weeks until you start. Take advantage of them.

I haven't done that, but I did stand on my feet for 2 hours straight at the Sprint Store yesterday.  I wasn't tired because I kept moving around looking at all the different displays.

Wow, congratulations! You stood up for 2 hours! What an impressive display of physical prowess.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2015, 03:39:33 AM »

Will Bushie ever manage to go an entire day without falling for a scam?

To be fair to Bushie, getting price gouged by the cell phone companies is an American pasttime.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 03:44:35 AM »

I will have one cheat meal Friday night when we fix homemade pizza (the stuff that Phil loathes).

Chef Boyardee pizza in a box?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 05:22:38 PM »

If you say so. It just really is unbelievable that a family really could enjoy that pizza over others. Chef Boyardee themselves market it just as a fun activity to do with kids as opposed to a real meal competing with actual pizza

Bushie still eats Lunchables. I haven't had one of those since I was 12.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 06:34:53 PM »

Damn, cell phone plans seem expensive in the US. I pay about $30/month for unlimited calls and texts, 10 GBs of data at high speed and then unlimited at low speed. That doesn't include one of those scams to make you overpay for a phone though, that I had to get separately. But still.

I have a T-Mobile plan, $30 for unlimited texts, 5 GB 4G data, and 100 minutes. Since nobody uses their cell phone for calling anymore, I rarely hit the minute cap (when I do, I can pay 10 cents a minute for extras). It's a pretty damn good deal here. Every other plan I looked at was at least $50 for that much data (though those also had unlimited minutes).
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 08:02:42 PM »

Bushie, you still haven't told me whether or not you'd eat the chicken in a can.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 04:24:29 PM »

Bushie, what do you think of Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" program?

Also, would you eat the chicken in a can?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 11:33:43 PM »

Guys, you're making me look bad.  I know you're just playing, but you're making me look bad.  Could you please stop?  You're making yourselves look bad in the process.

Bushie, why do you keep ignoring my questions? Cry
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies