Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:44:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 223248 times)
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« on: February 16, 2015, 04:45:38 PM »

I've always wanted to know this, why do you have the Kenyan flag under your username?

Revisit previous seasons of Update (some have been deleted, fyi), and earlier this season dating back to March 2012 for details of my love for Kenya.

Bushie, will you respond to my PM about breakfast smoothie recipes that you might enjoy?  Contrary to popular Oklahoman belief, atheists do not eat babies and I guarantee you there are no babies in my smoothie recipe.  

(but really, it a thing I've been doing for a month and I have tons more energy)

I would like to hear about your breakfast smoothie recipes.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 05:11:46 PM »

I've always wanted to know this, why do you have the Kenyan flag under your username?

Revisit previous seasons of Update (some have been deleted, fyi), and earlier this season dating back to March 2012 for details of my love for Kenya.

Bushie, will you respond to my PM about breakfast smoothie recipes that you might enjoy?  Contrary to popular Oklahoman belief, atheists do not eat babies and I guarantee you there are no babies in my smoothie recipe.  

(but really, it a thing I've been doing for a month and I have tons more energy)

I would like to hear about your breakfast smoothie recipes.

There's no soda, so I doubt you (or Bushie) will be interested

I stopped drinking pop a month and a half ago.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies