Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:30:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 222013 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: February 12, 2015, 09:43:47 AM »

Scrap the pedo mustache if you go to Macy's
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 03:37:24 PM »

ODF is clearly napping all day. 

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:10:28 AM »

Nah, Grumps is right, I've been napping for most of the day. 

Do you have any idea how repulsive that is given your current status and all that your family is doing for you?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 10:53:19 AM »

Are you going to talk to Allison this weekend?  If you don't I can't imagine how her FB feed is going to be depressing.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 04:14:46 PM »

I am home from the meeting.  He has one, maybe two, positions he is going to submit me for in the IT industry, and he should be able to submit the first one either this afternoon or first thing Monday.  He said they are usually pretty quick about getting back to setting up an interview and then quick making the decision after the interview.

^^
BOGUS JOB

VS

REAL JOB
\/

I also got a rejection e-mail from Macy's, so that one's out.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 04:28:26 PM »

I am home from the meeting.  He has one, maybe two, positions he is going to submit me for in the IT industry, and he should be able to submit the first one either this afternoon or first thing Monday.  He said they are usually pretty quick about getting back to setting up an interview and then quick making the decision after the interview.

^^
BOGUS JOB

VS

REAL JOB
\/

I also got a rejection e-mail from Macy's, so that one's out.

Why do you immediately dismiss it as an automatic bogus job?

The past XX seasons.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 06:29:36 AM »

Good evening, guys.  I'll be perfectly honest, this IT job would be a Help Desk, like what I did at Dell in Oklahoma City and at Xerox in Utah.  It is a call center, but a higher-end call center.  I had pretty decent success at Dell as I was there for a solid year and was only evicted due to a downsizing.  This was still near the height of the recession in May 2012 that I was let go.  I could have gone a lot longer in Utah had I not made the rash decision to come home to OKC for CAD school.  So, the question is not can I do it, because I know I can.  Plus, now, I am 3 years older than I was at Dell and am a little more mature.  I am ready to settle down into a career and I think this Help Desk could be the ticket to do just that.

Let me also be clear that the Help Desk position is not the only game in town right now. I still have the application in at the window washing company and the meeting with the recruiter next Wednesday is for CAD jobs.  Ultimately, I would still like a CAD job, but right now, I will take the first legitimate job to come along.  I will still keep looking for other opportunities throughout the weekend so I can have a leg up on the job search for Monday.

I call bullshinks bullshinks and you get insulted but I'm right.  Lol. Pathetic.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 05:34:08 PM »

Bushie you never worked FOR Dell or Xerox. You worked at their contracted call centers that were nothing more than people mills. Cut the bullsh**t.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 09:45:34 AM »

Grumps, I have worked specifically for Dell and Xerox.  My paychecks came directly from the two companies.  They are much more than people mills. 

From March 2011 -

I was doing a little job search on Career Builder.com this afternoon and I ran across an ad for a Help Desk Technician for a client in Oklahoma City that would pay $13.00/hr.  The client happens to be Dell.  I would need a medium security clearance.  She basically did a mini-interview over the phone with me just now and she loved the fact that I have 2 years of customer service experience and a college degree in the IT field.  She is going to get me started this afternoon on the application and security clearance paperwork.  This may take about a week or so, and then she will contact Dell and ask for a start date, which will probably be in early-mid April.  It is a call center, but it's in my degree field.

I don't care if a selfie of Michael Dell's penis was on your paycheck, you worked for a people mill.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 12:37:59 PM »

I'm sure Papa and his dry bank account agrees with Our Dear Friend, and NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2015, 12:38:49 PM »

Are you on nap 1 or nap 2 right now?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2015, 01:57:15 PM »

Grumps, I have worked specifically for Dell and Xerox.  My paychecks came directly from the two companies.  They are much more than people mills. 

From March 2011 -

I was doing a little job search on Career Builder.com this afternoon and I ran across an ad for a Help Desk Technician for a client in Oklahoma City that would pay $13.00/hr.  The client happens to be Dell.  I would need a medium security clearance.  She basically did a mini-interview over the phone with me just now and she loved the fact that I have 2 years of customer service experience and a college degree in the IT field.  She is going to get me started this afternoon on the application and security clearance paperwork.  This may take about a week or so, and then she will contact Dell and ask for a start date, which will probably be in early-mid April.  It is a call center, but it's in my degree field.

I don't care if a selfie of Michael Dell's penis was on your paycheck, you worked for a people mill.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2015, 04:05:16 PM »

So you worked for Dell eh?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2015, 04:43:16 PM »

Our Dear Friend was recognized nationally
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 09:22:18 AM »

This is a great example of why we still need jmfcst around, because he went to town on Bushie whenever Bushie used this type of argument and way of thinking, and quite effectively too.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 09:25:43 AM »

Okay, not for the entire year, but I was hired on by Dell after 9 months only to be let go due to a downsizing.

Always half-truths from Reverend Bushie.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 09:28:13 AM »

We have just had our first round of freezing rain outside my apartment.  My car is covered in a thin sheet of ice.  The precip will pick back up in the next few minutes and transition over to mostly snow around midnight and last until daybreak.  Tulsa should be 4-6" of snow on top of a thin tenth of an inch of ice.  That's small potatoes compared to the punishment Boston is enduring, but still 4-6" of snow is pretty significant for NE Oklahoma.  Tomorrow's job search will be conducted from the warmth of my apartment.  All this snow is after 76 degrees early Saturday afternoon.  The soil temperatures are dropping pretty fast and the bridges are already slick and the roads will follow suit very shortly.  The good news is we should see some sunshine tomorrow afternoon and get close to freezing for a high so we might get a little melting before dusk.

What did you have for lunch and dinner today?

I was invited out to lunch by the youth minister and his family at church to Red Robin in Broken Arrow.  So, I had a Bacon Cheeseburger and some fries.  To compensate, I didn't have any supper.

RIP DIET.....for the 10th time since you started it. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 09:29:32 AM »

So why do you and your good Christian brethren hate Catholics so much?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 10:33:44 AM »

Good Monday Morning!  I don't know how much job searching I will get done today due to the snow.  Meaning, I don't know if the people I need to call were able to make it in to work this morning?  I totally understand if they were not able to, because there's no way I'm getting out today.  I'm still going to do what I can today and see what happens.

Is everyone in Oklahoma as big of a pussy as you when it comes to driving in a little bad weather?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 10:58:58 AM »

Good Monday Morning!  I don't know how much job searching I will get done today due to the snow.  Meaning, I don't know if the people I need to call were able to make it in to work this morning?  I totally understand if they were not able to, because there's no way I'm getting out today.  I'm still going to do what I can today and see what happens.

Is everyone in Oklahoma as big of a pussy as you when it comes to driving in a little bad weather?

I'm not going to answer that.

Why can't you seem to ever speak peaceably to me?

You won't drive in rain, or after a dusting of snow, or just about any other type of weather that isn't 72 and sunny.  Give me a reason dude.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2015, 12:05:36 PM »

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 12:26:54 PM »

Bushie has some (pretty spectacular) misconceptions about us, but I don't think he hates us or even considers us fake Christians.

I'm sure he's parroting whatever misconceptions he has.  No original thought at all.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 01:38:30 PM »

How many hours has this nap lasted, Bushie?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 02:09:48 PM »

How many hours has this nap lasted, Bushie?
Bushie not being online /=/ him sleeping

You clearly don't know ODF

LOL, Kush strikes again:

Display name:  Lame Duck Obama
Username:  BushOklahoma
Position:  YaBB God
Date Registered:  February 27, 2005, 03:02:34 pm
Last Active:  Today at 02:54:40 pm

Google Talk: 
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  hidden 
Current Status:  Online
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 03:57:04 PM »

I've always wanted to know this, why do you have the Kenyan flag under your username?

Bushie (read: Papa Bushie), sponsors two African children in Kenya.

Shhhhhhhh.  No mention is ever made of his children anymore.........or Jeff Junior.

RIP ORPHANS AND RIP SWEET DOG.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies