Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:48:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 222006 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: February 12, 2015, 03:18:41 PM »

When I was a super fat like him I usually had a beard or goatee. Now that I'm not, I'm clean shaven most of the time. Ugh, I wish I would have done this sooner though, lol. So much loose skin.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 09:19:33 PM »

You walked for 20 mins? That's adorable! I ran 6 miles today. And when I started working out, I would RUN for at least 10 minutes, walk 10, and rotate that for an hour. And I was 315lbs. What's your excuse, fatisha?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 10:28:02 PM »

Other than the walking, I didn't get anything else done today.  I just had absolutely no energy today even though it was 75 degrees earlier this afternoon (It is currently in the lower 40s).  I needed to do laundry, but I just did not have the energy to get started on it.  I needed to go to Walmart, but I did not have the energy to do that, either.  The walking was literally the only thing I got done today.  The most productive thing I did other than walk was check the mail...  I have had a Grade 5-6 headache all day, so that may have contributed to the lack of energy, but still I feel like I wasted a good day.

You are just pathetic.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 01:50:24 PM »

For some reason, they didn't like my qualifications or found other resumes to be better qualified.

"For some reason"? Macy's is an image-oriented company. They aren't going to hire a 300 pound guy with Tourettes.  Come on. It's good that you're applying to other jobs besides CADD but let's not act like you working at Macy's was ever in the cards. Wal-Mart would be better suited for you.

They had never seen me before, so how would they know I'm 288 and have Tourette's?

I've already said I've applied to Walmart before but have never gotten a call back.

Show us the scale
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 05:26:53 PM »

A simple search shows most likely it was about how some guy killed some dude outside his ex gf house. You were probably nappin when it happened
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 08:46:53 PM »

How's the weight gain going?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 10:25:46 PM »

^^^^
It's been a few days since we had any dinner updates, so I assume the "diet" is RIP.

The diet is not RIP, although it is on a break for the next 72 hours.  I will resume it when I get back to Tulsa Monday evening.

Yes, it is. I've been dieting for over a year, and am now down 95lbs. You've cheated on your diet more times since you've started than I have since I started. Enjoy your weight gain, fatty. 300lbs looks great on you.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 03:31:00 PM »

I will make another official weigh-in either Tuesday or Wednesday morning of this coming week.

Show us the scale when you do.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 05:03:21 PM »

Because your a liar. Liars go to hell, even if they pray for forgiveness. He told me this.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 08:11:53 PM »

Gentlemen, Thanks for the laughs the past few posts!

We just got back from supper.  Mexican food.  That was my only meal today other than a small cinnamon roll for breakfast.  Let the trumpets sound, along with the bugels, French horns, baritones, tubas, and the rest of the brass band.  Flutes are not allowed...

No problem! Glad that pointing out your morbid obesity and drastically shortened lifespan could get you a few chuckles. I thought it was only getting diabetes that would do that.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 03:37:24 AM »

So Bushie... that's 1/3 of your recommended daily caloric intake in one cinnamon roll.

I did not have a Cinnabon.  I had a cinnamon roll from Braum's.  According to this website: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/en/nutrition-facts-calories/braums/2 - It was 460 calories for an entire roll.

The Braum's website suggests its 500 (largely empty) calories.

LOL! That carb intake was higher than my weekly intake
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 08:20:57 PM »

Losing 8 pounds does not come by slothful eating.  That's how much I've lost.

Show us the scale to prove it. If you dont, than you can't prove anything... and you can't blame us for not  backing you and supporting you. We would support you more, if you proved to us that you were actually doing something
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 09:08:18 PM »

so, bushie, planning on moving back into the family trailer next month?

It depends if I find a job here in Tulsa within the next 3-4 weeks.
I'll put the odds of you finding a job at 10%. Considering you can't even stand to have an interview with a temperature in the mid 30s w/ flurries (the sort of weather that would be considered quite nice up where I live during this time of year), I'm not optimistic at all.

Funny you should say that, because it snowed at least 2-3" in both OKC and Tulsa today with temperatures in the lower 20's.  That's not a lot to folks in the North and Northeast United States, but it is significant for Oklahoma.  Roads were snow packed in OKC where they had a little more snow.  The snow has moved out now and skies should clear overnight so we'll have sunshine and temps in the high 30's to low 40's tomorrow.  I do have an interview in OKC at 1400 tomorrow so I will be getting out and driving 4-5 hours roundtrip on the melting roads.  I anticipate mostly dry or maybe wet roads, so I don't anticipate trouble, but the grass will be nice and white.

I've spoken with 5 different people I know who currently live in Oklahoma. Funny enough, 2 are in El Reno, and 3 in Tulsa. They all verified,  2-3 inches is NOT significant for Oklahoma.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 12:00:07 AM »

Ugh, pathetic. You've now had more cheat days this week, than I have all month. Apparently, you have no self control.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 09:20:53 PM »

Ugh, pathetic. You've now had more cheat days this week, than I have all month. Apparently, you have no self control.

This.  I'm more than halfway to my goal of 50 pounds.....there are no cheat days!!!!!!!!!!!

Say whaaa?! You go gurl!!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 09:21:31 AM »

What if Bushie ends up as a grocery store manager making 80,000 dollars a year?

That'd be nice.  That's something to set my sights on, but first I must take care of the here and now.  GSM is my goal and I am going to start the path toward that.  I must put in the time faithfully day in and day out if I ever hope to move up the ladder.

Jeffy, congrats on the new job! Do us all a favor though and stop thinking about making a damn career out of everything. You did this at sprint, dell, Xerox, and cad(d) jobs, and look where they ended up. Just take this opportunity for what it is, and don't act like this job is beneath you. You'll never make it higher if you think like that. Take this position for what it is, and just do your job. We want you to succeed, but you have to remain realistic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies