Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:50:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XXI: "Scientific Facts Are Not Hard And Fast Rules."  (Read 221989 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: February 20, 2015, 07:00:46 AM »

Ok guys, let's brainstorm what the 4th Trumpet could be. According to BushOklahoma, it happened after the Chernobyl disaster (1986) and before Saddam Hussein completely decimated Kuwait (1990).

Here is what the 4th Trumpet says

You must be logged in to read this quote.

There was that earthquake in San Francisco that shut down the World Series. That happened between Chernobyl and Desert Storm. Could that be it?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 03:53:50 PM »

Interview is over and I have a job at said grocery store.  It will pay pretty decently for a grocery store - ~$10.00 an hour.  I will be in the meat department.  I will initiate the background check tomorrow morning and will start likely on March 23 in preparation for the April 1 grand opening.

That's great. Good luck!
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 12:14:22 PM »

Good job! Now go get a pork loin and try it.

I'm going to follow J-Mann's advice here and leave my money in my wallet.  I don't want to throw money away by ruining a cut of meat.

You're right, you don't need to try cooking cuts of meat to prepare for your job.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 12:34:28 PM »

This extreme refusal to stick even a toe outside of your comfort zone and try something a little bit new (and you eat pork all the time; I'm not trying to get you to try some exotic cuisine) is 100% why you are in such a bad position in life in the first place.

You don't think he's moved outside his comfort zone by appying for this job in the first place?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies