Utah's state House votes 39-34 to reinstitute execution by firing squad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:45:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Utah's state House votes 39-34 to reinstitute execution by firing squad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Utah's state House votes 39-34 to reinstitute execution by firing squad  (Read 8330 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« on: March 25, 2015, 08:14:29 PM »
« edited: March 25, 2015, 10:54:48 PM by Deus Naturae »

Interesting. What would you guys say in that two-minute window before your existence was extinguished forever?

I'd either go on a rant, try to say something funny enough to get one of the executioners to laugh or at least crack a smile, or say something that would make the executioners feel terrible (not about shooting me, but about their lives in general).

Or, if I wanted to really get in one of their heads, I'd try to eavesdrop on their conversations, find out the name of one of the guards' spouses/girlfriends/female relatives and then just be like "I ed Emily" or whoever right before the two minutes (and my time in this world) just to mess with him. He'd be so freaked out at how I could even know her name. He'd probably figure that I just overheard her name being mentioned once (then again, I suspect that most prison guards fall within the <100 IQ spectrum), but there would always be one small part of his brain that would always wonder...

Edit: just realized the last paragraph makes no sense since the guards and the executioners wouldn't be the same people. Plus, I hadn't realized that the executed weren't allowed to look at their exterminators until Shua pointed that out. That's just depressing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies