The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:08:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
Author Topic: The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery  (Read 89907 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #750 on: June 05, 2017, 12:04:28 PM »

I was thinking about posting this to AAD in the Worst Posts thread, but I'm going to say it here.  It's probably a more appropriate place to vent about these sort of things.

Those of you who think that bad election nights are the worst days of your lives - and I mean this to those who are sincere in that judgment - guess what, you haven't seen tragedy.  I was literally sick the night that Trump won, and if it weren't for some self-medication, I would've spent the evening vomiting my brains out.  Sure, it was bad, but try coming home one night to find your father's corpse on the cold garage floor.  Try watching a festering skin disease slowly eat away at one of the only people who's still in your life, without support from extended family.  Try being violently stalked and harassed by total strangers who break into your house or apartment, piss in your pets' cage, walk out with your sht, hock on your front door, and continue to intrude on your rights and your privacy to the point of you losing your mind as well as your dignity.  That's tragedy.  And I in no way mean to discount the many lives that are in danger under Trump's presidency, but when life hits hard, you realize that elections are little more than blood sport that we just sit back and watch.  And, being honest, most of the folks here are capable of living their lives as normal regardless of who's president.

So don't tell us that a bad election was the worst day of your life.  Because if that must be the case, then clearly you've never experienced life.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #751 on: June 05, 2017, 03:31:17 PM »

I was thinking about posting this to AAD in the Worst Posts thread, but I'm going to say it here.  It's probably a more appropriate place to vent about these sort of things.

Those of you who think that bad election nights are the worst days of your lives - and I mean this to those who are sincere in that judgment - guess what, you haven't seen tragedy.  I was literally sick the night that Trump won, and if it weren't for some self-medication, I would've spent the evening vomiting my brains out.  Sure, it was bad, but try coming home one night to find your father's corpse on the cold garage floor.  Try watching a festering skin disease slowly eat away at one of the only people who's still in your life, without support from extended family.  Try being violently stalked and harassed by total strangers who break into your house or apartment, piss in your pets' cage, walk out with your sht, hock on your front door, and continue to intrude on your rights and your privacy to the point of you losing your mind as well as your dignity.  That's tragedy.  And I in no way mean to discount the many lives that are in danger under Trump's presidency, but when life hits hard, you realize that elections are little more than blood sport that we just sit back and watch.  And, being honest, most of the folks here are capable of living their lives as normal regardless of who's president.

So don't tell us that a bad election was the worst day of your life.  Because if that must be the case, then clearly you've never experienced life.

Here here!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #752 on: June 05, 2017, 03:35:53 PM »

How about we keep this thread open but change name for someone more deserving than a racist asshole?

How about Santander? I think we could all agree on that.

Guys, guys. You misread. It was suggested someone OTHER than a racist a******.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #753 on: June 06, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=265728.50

Everything angus posted here.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #754 on: June 06, 2017, 11:49:17 PM »

Lmao. I love how the AAD cult is trying to turn Tony against Virginia (and failing entirely) because you can't handle the fact that one of your echo chamber's idols was a total douche who wasn't even that good of a poster.

So uh can an old atlas person registered on AAD go check the forum and see if we're conspiring to turn you guys against each other? After you deleted your account because we were mean to your buddy Classic Conservative, you've really gone off the deep end.

I'm actually curious as to how the AAD Cult operates. I must be really out of the loop.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #755 on: June 07, 2017, 04:50:11 PM »

Lmao. I love how the AAD cult is trying to turn Tony against Virginia (and failing entirely) because you can't handle the fact that one of your echo chamber's idols was a total douche who wasn't even that good of a poster.

So uh can an old atlas person registered on AAD go check the forum and see if we're conspiring to turn you guys against each other? After you deleted your account because we were mean to your buddy Classic Conservative, you've really gone off the deep end.

I'm actually curious as to how the AAD Cult operates. I must be really out of the loop.
No, that is the guy with the Navy lover. What was his name again?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies