The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:53:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery  (Read 90570 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« on: March 16, 2015, 03:17:33 PM »

Given that Atlas is more or less a liberal echo chamber, I'm going to have to go with Reality TV stars. I am far more confident in The Situation than I am litany of guilt-ridden, perpetually offended liberal whiners that compose almost all of our red avatar'd friends.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 11:34:10 AM »

I think DeadPrez, haven't you got that assways?  A Trump supporter?  Figures!...playing fast & lose with the facts, no back up to statements or claims made....you are learning well from that blow-hard.  Trump is by far the biggest fraud that there is. He says or does anything to main viability.  I will tell you this, America is in deep trouble if it thinks that shylock will be an improvement over that nincampoop currently occupying the Oval Office. I mean people actually want a phony baloney misogynist egomaniac in the Oval Office?  Give me a break. Trump is a hack with a trophy wife bimbo. Look at that face and his dress sense is worse. Doesn't have a coherent idea on anything and thinks going bankrupt 4 times and indulging in name calling are qualities that qualify him to sit in the White House? 😁😂😃😑😂😂😂....that's hysterical if you think that DeadPrez😂😁. ...TRUMP IS A LOW-RENT FRAUD! it's all about him....you actually think he gives a fig about America or you for that matter. If so, maybe if you are that addled and stupid,  you shouldn't have the vote. Support someone who can lead and is not a Johnny come lately. Do yourself that favor!

get outta here with that crap
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies