The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:33:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Sam Spade Memorial Good Post Gallery  (Read 90413 times)
Hifly
hifly15

« on: June 06, 2015, 03:56:18 AM »

Green Party.

I have voted Green here in Austria since I was able to vote. But sometimes I disagree with them, like now for example when it comes to the asylum crisis. The Greens simply want to import as many asylum seekers as possible (100.000s of them) and let them have all the goodies that Austria provides for them. I simply want them deported, most of them - especially the 80% of young males that are coming instead of the women and children who are left behind in the war areas and who are the ones who should be here and not the men, who should fight against Assad and IS and not lurk around the local town squares and surf the internet on their 300€ phones ... I favour a moderate asylum approach with 20.000 asylum seekers max. and not 70.000-80.000 like this year and only for those who are really in need, not economic asylum seekers. The Green Party seems to be reality-denying and playing into the hands of the FPÖ with their constant "wide open barn-door philosophy".
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 01:34:21 PM »

Not really a good post per se, just a fantastic set of election results:

Final results:

Question 1 (voting age at 16):
Yes 19.13%
No 80.87%

Question 2 (voting rights for foreigners):
Yes 21.98%
No 78.02%

Question 3 (term limits for ministers):
Yes 30.07%
No 69.93%
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 04:52:15 PM »

Context: response to the proposal of unlimited immigration.

No (D), this is a horrific idea, that would hurt workers the most, and dis-advantaged urban areas. We can see this happening in the UK and other countries. A nation with multicultural, and multi-ethnic vibrancy can only work in the confines of controlled immigration, immigration to deal with the country's needs, and immigrants that contribute to society

A nation-state is an important aspect, but I wouldn't expect white Europeans, who ruined that idea through imperialism and colonialism to understand.

I don't know why this is morally questionable.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies