AtlasWiki - The Regions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:18:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AtlasWiki - The Regions
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AtlasWiki - The Regions  (Read 405 times)
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 24, 2005, 02:59:08 PM »

One of the most painful things that I've encountered in continually building the Wiki is creating the Regions pages.

Records of what has gone on in each Region are either badly organised, incomplete or difficult to find. I've now officially given up in frustration. I call on the Governors and Lt. Governors of each Region (and any crazed citizens thereof) to help fill out their pages.

I have set up various templates from the main page of each Region, so it should be relatively easy if you know what legislation and other records you should be looking for (I really only know whats in the Mideast).

I've also completely retooled the main Regions page. Given the dismal state of the pages linking off of the HQ thread for this presently, I would appreciate it if the SoFA would reword the thread to the following:

Atlasia is also made up of five Regions which are autonomous of the federal govenrment. Each Region has a Governor and a Lt. Governor and may pass legislation via an Assembly or ballot proposition. For more information about the Regions, click here

For reference (i.e. if King changes the HQ soon), here is the old listing of Regional Constitutions:

http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=9036.0
Lt. Gov. Immy
Immy

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 03:45:45 AM »

I've been working on some of the Pacific Region stuff.  I'll try to finish it all up within the next few days.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 01:11:47 PM »

I intend to continue keeping the Mideast pages fully updated.  A huge thank you to Peter for making that job easier for me to do. Grin
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies