Atlas forum leaderboard (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:07:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Atlas forum leaderboard (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas forum leaderboard  (Read 75729 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: February 15, 2015, 08:26:40 PM »

Thank you all for the kind and truly humbling words of support. I believe, with the inspirational backing of The People, I will be able to one day have made more posts than Inks has.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 08:48:25 PM »

Well in 7ish months I will move in with my woman and get a big boy job, so inshallah I will never post here again. But I am confident that with hard work, a positive attitude, and a precision focus on focusing, I can beat Inks before that.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 11:08:24 PM »
« Edited: February 20, 2015, 11:24:43 PM by Lief »

Good, good. But now the question is what my "beating Inks" post will be??

edit: don't worry folks, I deleted a random post so that that wouldn't be my "Inks-beater".
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 03:22:11 PM »

He isn't at #10.  Tender Branson is.  Lief's tied with Inks for #11.

Oh I was under the assumption that we were using this ranking https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=mlist;sort=posts;start=0 which excludes opebo because he was banned, you know like with Lance Armstrong and le Tour de France.

Yeah Opebo shouldn't be counted.

If anything he should be counted double for the consistent high quality of his posts.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 09:56:07 PM »

Well in 7ish months I will move in with my woman and get a big boy job, so inshallah I will never post here again.

You wrote this eight months ago, my friend.  I note that you are still here.  Tongue

That was before TRUMP inspired me to continue posting to spread his good word and Make America Great Again, Maybe Greater Than It's Ever Been Before.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 02:08:26 PM »

Lief now posting at a greater rate than Tender.  Obviously, if that continues, Tender will never catch up.

For that matter, Lief's now posting more than anyone else currently in the top 10.  More than 200 posts in the month of November, which is more than BRTD.

RIP AAD  Cry

Well, he does also post on AAD far more than anyone else too. It's not even close.

It really is quite impressive.

I am filled with and inspired by Trump's high energy and love for this soon-to-be-great-again country.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies