Atlasian Fair Courts Alliance- Calling Presidential Candidates+SEN. ENDORSEMENTS
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:46:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Fair Courts Alliance- Calling Presidential Candidates+SEN. ENDORSEMENTS
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian Fair Courts Alliance- Calling Presidential Candidates+SEN. ENDORSEMENTS  (Read 1553 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 16, 2015, 01:31:44 AM »
« edited: October 21, 2015, 11:32:19 PM by The Prime Minister »

Atlasian Fair Courts Alliance

Atlasia deserves more jobs and fewer lawsuits.

The AFCA has been formed as an advocacy, education, and research group to find ways to reform Atlasia's civil justice system at both the regional and federal levels. If better courts are achieved, we will also see economic growth, job creation, and wage increases.

The Alliance will be posting policy briefs periodically and advocating for legal reform across the nation.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 01:34:48 AM »

Atlasia deserves more jobs and fewer lawsuits.

Tell ZuWo that.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 02:17:36 PM »

If better courts are achieved, we will also see economic growth, job creation, and wage increases.

[Citation needed]
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 02:21:58 PM »

I support this. It's high time we, the people, organized against the political witch hunts and frivolous lawsuits that are clogging our courts.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 02:27:41 PM »

I support this. It's high time we, the people, organized against the political witch hunts and frivolous lawsuits that are clogging our courts.

I've won all the cases I put before the court. Deal with it.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 02:31:41 PM »

Actually, you haven't, because you've been barraging the court with so many that there are still two pending cases at the moment.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 02:35:08 PM »

Actually, you haven't, because you've been barraging the court with so many that there are still two pending cases at the moment.

Read my post again and try to stick to the facts for a change. I have personally submitted three cases to the court, and I've won all of them.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 02:38:55 PM »

Read my post again and try to stick to the facts for a change. I have personally submitted three cases to the court, and I've won all of them.

Fine, one then. The other one still counts because it's coming from your Justice Department and it's been admitted that you colluded on it.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 03:06:54 PM »

I'm talking about civil litigation reform. I know, inopportune time to bring this issue up.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 04:47:42 PM »

I'm talking about civil litigation reform. I know, inopportune time to bring this issue up.

Tort reform correct?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 09:53:26 AM »

Fewer lawsuits? I haven't heard one in the ME in several months.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2015, 11:19:57 PM »

Civil litigation reform is long overdue in this country. Atlasia has a broken, complex court system that is decidedly tilted in favor of plaintiffs, which jeopardizes economic growth and drives up insurance premiums of all varieties.

I would like to invite each of the presidential candidates to speak on issues of civil litigation reform before we move to voting soon. Please deliver a basic position speech on the issue as a whole and then I will ask a set of follow up questions.

At the end of the discussion, the Fair Courts Alliance will endorse a candidate.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 11:21:27 PM »

As someone who detests the judicial branch due to its bias more than my opponent, I endorse this effort!
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2015, 11:37:34 PM »

FIRST ROUND OF SENATE ENDORSEMENTS

NE: OAKVALE

The Northeast has a long history of solid court systems. Delaware is world-renowned for its fair legal system that upholds the principles of the Fair Courts Alliance. Increasing the sovereignty of the Northeast will no doubt result in even better systems of civil litigation.

MW: MAXWELL

Maxwell has a long list of achievements in Atlasia and the Fair Courts Alliance admires his mission to make Atlasia great again. We hope to work with Maxwell to better our legal system and grow our economy when he takes his seat in the Senate.

SOUTH: PIT

During PiT's illustrious career in Atlasia, he's always been a friend of pro-growth economic policy. Fair courts and a solid rule of law are critical components of a growing economy. We look forward to working with PiT during his new term in the Senate.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2015, 08:40:27 AM »

These are my position:

- Make sure that each new region (considered that we are going to reduce the current number) has a Justice that can work on regional cases. It should be appointed by the Governor, requiring the approval of Regional Legislature;
- Supreme Court hands with federal cases, Regional Justice with regional ones;
- Supreme Court still composed by 3 Justices. The President has the power of appointing a Justice and I'm open to the idea of a confirmation hearing of the Senate on that appointment.

I'm glad to see this organization is back. Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 04:16:53 PM »

I would like to thank AFCA for its endorsement.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies