Did Bushie work less hours than the average Atlas poster in 2014?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:44:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Did Bushie work less hours than the average Atlas poster in 2014?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did Bushie work less hours than the average Atlas poster in 2014?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Did Bushie work less hours than the average Atlas poster in 2014?  (Read 1004 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 16, 2015, 05:28:38 PM »

The answer is probably yes, and that's quite damning considering the number of students and minors we have who are working only very part time if at all who no doubt drive the numbers down.

But if we assume Bushie averaged 30 hours a week when he was employed in 2014 (that's a stretch too) and was employed about half the year, that means he averaged 15 hours a week. So the only way he didn't is if more than half of Atlas is not employed full time, which even here I doubt, and that's not even counting the people who average more than 40 hours a week (I probably do, but just barely, but then consider people like Torie and muon.)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 06:11:41 PM »

The answer is probably yes, and that's quite damning considering the number of students and minors we have who are working only very part time if at all who no doubt drive the numbers down.

But if we assume Bushie averaged 30 hours a week when he was employed in 2014 (that's a stretch too) and was employed about half the year, that means he averaged 15 hours a week. So the only way he didn't is if more than half of Atlas is not employed full time, which even here I doubt, and that's not even counting the people who average more than 40 hours a week (I probably do, but just barely, but then consider people like Torie and muon.)

Again, you're saying the forum as a whole is superior to me?
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 07:14:41 PM »

I have no idea who you are but I browse this forum occasionally and I think its safe to say the OP has some sort of strange, borderline unhealthy obsession with you and your life and judging by his tone and the tone others take when addressing you, they do speak to you like an inferior and for some reason you seem oblivious to it.

Carry on...
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 07:24:40 PM »

Well it IS true no matter how much he has a man crush on you.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 11:22:05 AM »

If he's not saying it, I am.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 11:52:45 AM »

If he's not saying it, I am.

same
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 01:36:56 PM »

No tbh, since a large chunk of our posters are 13 year olds, or rich college students, who have never worked a day in their lives before.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 01:48:36 PM »

I don't think Bushie's inability to hold down a steady job makes him inferior to us. I think it's his selfishness and gluttony at how he goes about it. His admission that he is forcing his parents to finance the Tulsa apartment because he needs a place far away from them is ultimate dishonor of your parents.

I just hope he's omitting the part where he cries himself to sleep nightly from the guilt of robbing Papa out of a retirement and he's not really this shameless.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 01:44:00 AM »

No tbh, since a large chunk of our posters are 13 year olds, or rich college students, who have never worked a day in their lives before.

This.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 01:42:27 PM »

I will walk more hours than Bushie will work in 2015.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies