Majority of Obama states now have no death penalty or moratorium (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:33:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Majority of Obama states now have no death penalty or moratorium (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Majority of Obama states now have no death penalty or moratorium  (Read 3254 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: February 19, 2015, 12:31:46 AM »
« edited: February 19, 2015, 12:34:25 AM by ag »

Horrible, but hopefully if states like Michigan, West Virginia, and Wisconsin restore the death penalty we can end the Obama Administration with it being more common, population-wise, than it was at the start.

Michigan has never carried out an execution, and formally outlawed it in 1846.

Wisconsin's only execution was carried out in 1851, and the practice was outlawed in 1853.

West Virginia, 1959.

...until the historic expansion of states performing executions during the second half of the 2010s?

I suggest you offer your services to some good death row - preferably, in Texas. You would be a great executioner. And it is such a wonderful conversation starter: "what do you do for leaving?" - "Oh, I kill people."

BTW, as you are from Russia as well, you must have had a few family members either among executioners or among the executed. Which one was it?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 02:25:33 AM »
« Edited: February 19, 2015, 02:38:00 AM by ag »

Executions don't occur frequently enough in the US to have a permanent "executioner" hired;

What a pity, I should say. Robs you of a chance to dedicate yourself to your favorite occupation. But, you know, you could, I guess, move to China. Or to Saudi Arabia: those amputations should be lots of fun. And the severed limbs must be of great applicability in house decoration. I know, I know, you are 100% Jewish, but that not 100% Jewish state of Israel does not, for some reason, practice stoning these days. How non-Jewish of them!
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 09:41:46 PM »

I personally would not want such a job

Given your recent bloodthirstyness, I am schocked by this admission. Interestingly enough, you did take some time to consider the option, though.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 09:43:33 PM »

Are the two of us in the same conversation?

I believe we are.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 09:47:03 PM »

First of all, you used so many negatives in this statement that I have no idea what you're trying to say. It sounds like you're trying to build up some sort of strawman linking Jewish ethnicity, Jewish religion, the state of Israel, and stoning, but it's impenetrable for me. Может я это предложение пойму по русский?

Sorry, edited it a bit too much- does read badly.  Should have been

I know, I know, you are 100% Jewish, but that less-than-100% Jewish state of Israel does not, for some reason, practice stoning these days. How non-Jewish of them!

Stoning, of course, it the time-honored, properly kosher way of putting people to death. That Israel does not perform it, naturally, makes it less than 100% Jewish.

I doubt you will understand this по русский, or по французский.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies