Intell- Rightfully and Democratically should be in the Pacific Council
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:59:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Intell- Rightfully and Democratically should be in the Pacific Council
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Intell- Rightfully and Democratically should be in the Pacific Council  (Read 334 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 20, 2015, 03:20:35 AM »
« edited: February 20, 2015, 04:01:30 AM by Intell »

Rightfully and with the democratic vote, I should be elected to the council, until I am elected to the pacific council, I will do whatever it takes so that the pacific council is inactive. Until the corrupt, right-wing governor , lying governor electes me as a councillor. If I am not elected as council, as the democratic vote would say, I will throw strikes and protests in the Pacific, directed at the Governor until I am in the Pacific Council. This will not happen in accordance, if the the results, show Spamage winning, and when the governor shows me why Spamage wins and there is enough evidence that Spamage is the rightful winner and the courts say with the democratic vote, that Spamage would be elected.

Prepare for Strikes and Constant Threads until I am in the Council, with accordance, that the Pacific People voted for me.

- Directed at the Governor and not at Spamage.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 03:24:52 AM »

Until the corrupt, right-wing governor , lying governor elected me as a councillor.

Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 03:44:19 AM »

Intell right now:

Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 09:43:17 AM »

Every calculation brings the same result - Intell was rightfully elected Councillor by the People of the Pacific. It is far beyond time for Governor Simfan to certify the elections in the only right way!

Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 06:24:47 PM »

I, would like to thank, the Governor for certifying me as being elected to the Pacific Council. I am excited to serve the Pacific with the best of my abilities.

I would also like to, do a formal apology to the governor, what I said in the previous post was excessive. I was just in confusion and anger, that I did not get certified to be in the Pacific Council, as I wanted to get certified to be in the Pacific Council, so badly, I attacked the governor with the language that I shouldn't have. We are both, in the people's party, a party of diverse members with diverse views, that are ready to help Atlasia with a pragmatic approach.

So this a post to apologise to the governor, of the attacks above.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies