57% now support sending U.S. ground troops to fight ISIS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:59:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  57% now support sending U.S. ground troops to fight ISIS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 57% now support sending U.S. ground troops to fight ISIS  (Read 7001 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: February 22, 2015, 01:20:02 PM »

Well that's an impressive non-sequitur... Congrats.

I'm amazed when I listen to all the formerly-anti war Democrats/liberals/progressives desperately scream and holler for a new war, they can't (or won't) acknowledge they sound exactly the same as the conservatives did 12 years ago.

So you believe Democrats/liberals/progressives oppose war in all circumstances? Because in that very same era you keep referencing, I seem to recall the invasion of Afghanistan having close to 90% support. I don't recall any mass marches against it. It didn't matter that we had a Republican President, as that intervention seemed justifiable to most Americans regardless of party or ideology.

Perhaps some of us didn't think invading Iraq over a series of blatant lies was a good idea. I don't think the same necessarily applies to the current situation.

You're trying to pull a "Gotchya!" attack, but it makes no sense. Oh and by the way, it was your party's war that ultimately created what is now ISIS.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies