57% now support sending U.S. ground troops to fight ISIS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:26:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  57% now support sending U.S. ground troops to fight ISIS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 57% now support sending U.S. ground troops to fight ISIS  (Read 7007 times)
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« on: February 22, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »

Sadly...

AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 01:07:42 PM »

Well that's an impressive non-sequitur... Congrats.

I'm amazed when I listen to all the formerly-anti war Democrats/liberals/progressives desperately scream and holler for a new war, they can't (or won't) acknowledge they sound exactly the same as the conservatives did 12 years ago.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 02:29:22 PM »

So you believe Democrats/liberals/progressives oppose war in all circumstances? Because in that very same era you keep referencing, I seem to recall the invasion of Afghanistan having close to 90% support. I don't recall any mass marches against it. It didn't matter that we had a Republican President, as that intervention seemed justifiable to most Americans regardless of party or ideology.

Perhaps some of us didn't think invading Iraq over a series of blatant lies was a good idea. I don't think the same necessarily applies to the current situation.

You're trying to pull a "Gotchya!" attack, but it makes no sense. Oh and by the way, it was your party's war that ultimately created what is now ISIS.

The same formula which created ISIS in the first place, will be the one which annihilates them? Forgive me, but the story the warmongers have used to perpetuate the intervention in the Middle East has changed so much over the course of the last decade or so their credibility is nonexistent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies