MO-GOV: Schweich dead from gunshot wound (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:40:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MO-GOV: Schweich dead from gunshot wound (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-GOV: Schweich dead from gunshot wound  (Read 12622 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 26, 2015, 04:57:16 PM »

This is just sad. RIP.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 03:46:54 AM »

Missouri Republicans are in deep trouble over this, and will continue to be until Hanaway drops out of the race and Hancock resigns. Hanaway is definitely now facing a steep, uphill battle in the primary, and it looks like it's going to be as bloody as the 2012 Senate Primary. We'll see who Rex Sinquefield decides to throw his money behind, but he has already wasted about a million bucks on Hanaway. Koster is definitely the favorite to win now against whoever Republicans put up, who is likely going to have about 0 name recognition. I think there is a possibility that Tom Schweich's suicide(especially Danforth's condemnation of the state GOP) is going to hurt Republicans generally in Missouri next election.
I think that it will hurt Republicans to a point as well on the state level, though I still think that whoever the Republicans nominate will still carry Missouri (though by a closer margin that in 2012) and I think that Roy Blunt is still favored for re-election at this point, as the Democrats don't really have that strong of a bench of possible Senate candidates.

Bench doesn't matter. Kander is in.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 10:54:15 AM »

I think Kander will put up a respectable fight for the seat, and the result will be closer than most people expect, but do your really think Missouri will dump the[/] Roy Blunt?

That would be stupid. But with this, the map is stretched.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 05:30:00 PM »

...Jesus Christ BSB, no wonder you're in your 50s and have a POF profile.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies