MO-GOV: Schweich dead from gunshot wound (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:53:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MO-GOV: Schweich dead from gunshot wound (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-GOV: Schweich dead from gunshot wound  (Read 12704 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 23, 2015, 02:01:39 PM »

What are Eric Greitens odds of winning the Republican nomination?  I like him a lot.  Very pragmatic. He could he an excellent 2020 or 2024 GOP Presidential candidate.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 02:11:54 PM »

What are Eric Greitens odds of winning the Republican nomination?  I like him a lot.  He could he an excellent 2020 or 2024 GOP Presidential candidate.

If his opponents include that lunkhead Kinder, probably high chance of a dark horse upset.

Godspeed. Missouri did vote for Santorum and Akin in the primaries, though, so not holding my breath..

Polling has been nonexistent since the suicide, in which Schweich and Hanaway were the two real contenders. My intuition would say that because she has all the money, Hanaway is still the frontrunner, but I don't know if her lead will hold. If Kinder jumps in he would probably attract most of Hanaway's supporters, who see her as damaged goods at the moment. Not a lot of people are paying attention to an election a year and a half away, so it is really hard to gauge support, especially for candidates who have low name recognition. I wish a serious polling firm would take a look at all the major 2016 races so we Missouri politicos could have a better idea of what is happening.

Greitens is definitely a dark horse, but hopefully the right wingers will fall in love with his military background. He might not be conservative enough on domestic issues.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies