Welcome, Federalists and Atlasians, to Middle Class Monday!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:04:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Welcome, Federalists and Atlasians, to Middle Class Monday!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Welcome, Federalists and Atlasians, to Middle Class Monday!!!  (Read 4769 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« on: February 27, 2015, 04:35:51 AM »

A great initiative, Mr. Chairman.

The Federalist Party has, during its history, achieved its two main goals: uniting the political right in Atlasia and reaching out to moderate voters. The party membership included and still includes the majority of conservatives of Atlasia and many other moderates (like me) and libertarian-leanings (like me from the past).

But here's the problem: all this different people tend to act and vote, a lot of times, like if they were 3 different parties. Why? Because despite the fact that all of them carry the Federalist banner, they all carry very different ideas.

But if that was all, the other parties should be facing the same too. I mean, Labor and TPP. And here's where we find the key to their party unity in the middle of their differences: a central, uniting idea: the working class in the case of Labor, and The People in the case of TPP. A central, uniting idea that is reflected in the party's name.

And this is exactly what I'd like to propose to my fellow Federalist: to join not only under the banner of the Federalist Party, but also under a uniting idea we can all agree on: Federalism. The idea that we may have different personal views, but we know the proper role of the federal government, which is keeping the country united, help regions enforce individual rights and represent them in the international community.

This is my humble proposal: let's put our differences aside and join together under the idea we all share: a small federal government and stronger regions.

I also like PiT's ideas, BTW ^^
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 04:43:12 AM »

I would like to put forward one idea that I have: the creation of several corps in the party. They would be a volunteer function and carry out important functions for the party. There could be one for public relations, one for legislative proposals, and so on. Long-time members would work alongside new recruits, and mentor them through the process.

Question, PiT:

Is it your idea to make these become formal party positions in the party?
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 11:19:54 PM »

It's outdated, Max.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 01:31:22 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

I don't give a sh#t about the 'middle class'

my constituency is the working class

AYE
[/quote][/quote]

x Altsomn Stmarken
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 09:42:10 PM »

Good evening, my fellow Atlasians.

Today is a very good day for a reminder. A reminder of what we want for Atlasia and for its people. Do we want to make them prosperous, or do we want to keep them poor and struggling for political motivations? Do we want our working class to grow and look to the rest of society with love and respect, our do we want to make them a destructive force?

I'd like to tell you a story I heard some time ago. The long story of a middle class family. They were very poor only five decades ago. Very poor. But they worked their way. They trusted their values. They sent their kids to school and college, and not without hardship. But now you can look at them... *dries tears* What a beautiful and prosperous family.

This is the story of the middle class of Atlasia. A story of struggle and hard work, but also, and most importantly, a story of success and hope. The story of the middle class is the story of the growth and consolidation of the working class. A story that teaches the working class to not lose faith in their capacity to prosper, and reminds the middle class to keep up the good work.

Thank you, and Dave bless the middle class, and the working class, and all of Atlasia!!!!

*Standing ovation*
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 01:11:44 AM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies