Supersoulty is Running For President
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:19:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Supersoulty is Running For President
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Supersoulty is Running For President  (Read 1907 times)
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2005, 12:11:37 PM »

You think soulty's a RINO. Funny since I consider him an extremist. Anyone who thinks masturbation is wrong is not a moderate.

I don't see how saying that in an ideal world, we would be less preoccupied with sex is somehow extreme.  I realize the world is not ideal, so I never said that I really thought it to be wrong.  Funny how one of the most extreme members of the forum would label me an extremeist.

I hope the presidential campaign isn't fought over masturbation. Cheesy

That would make things quite interesting actually.

Especially if we can get 7 candidates again...
ian

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: -1.39

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2005, 01:42:42 PM »

You definitely get a preference for this election, if not first!  Remember: I wrote you in as a preference in the last pres election!
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2005, 03:36:46 PM »

You think soulty's a RINO. Funny since I consider him an extremist. Anyone who thinks masturbation is wrong is not a moderate.

I don't see how saying that in an ideal world, we would be less preoccupied with sex is somehow extreme.  I realize the world is not ideal, so I never said that I really thought it to be wrong.  Funny how one of the most extreme members of the forum would label me an extremeist.

I hope the presidential campaign isn't fought over masturbation. Cheesy

That would make things quite interesting actually.

My platform on masturbation is, at least, twice a day.

Smiley
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2005, 03:47:09 PM »

actually you said it's immoral regardless of what world we have.

and yes, I'm an extremist. I never denied it, so where's the hypocrisy?

If the definition of what is sinnful and immoral is that which separates us from God's ideal, then yes, I do find it to be so, as I have stated.  However, I don't find it to be something that someone is going to be "sent to Hell" for, just like I don't think that premarrital sex is a sin which someone will go to Hell for.  It is sin, yes, but it is not disgracful.  But we all sin against God's ideal plan.  There are alot of people going to Hell, if God strictly enforces the ideal.  Just about everyone, in fact.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2005, 10:47:11 PM »

barring the emergence of another candidate that i could consider voting for (like Al, for instance), you have my support, mainly on the basis of your economic populism.  if no one from the Farmer-Labor Party steps into this race, i would encourage my party to endorse you in your race against John Dibble, thus far your only major opponent. 
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2005, 10:48:44 PM »

barring the emergence of another candidate that i could consider voting for (like Al, for instance), you have my support, mainly on the basis of your economic populism.  if no one from the Farmer-Labor Party steps into this race, i would encourage my party to endorse you in your race against John Dibble, thus far your only major opponent. 

Thank you.  I am honored.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2005, 11:03:03 PM »

Only major opponennt? Hmm... I am running as well. Smiley
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2005, 11:06:51 PM »

Until the entrance of a leftist in this race, I shall be supporting John Dibble. I do not believe a person who told me "GO  YOURSELF" and accused me of being a child molestor is fit for the office of President.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 11:12:08 PM »

Until the entrance of a leftist in this race, I shall be supporting John Dibble. I do not believe a person who told me "GO  YOURSELF" and accused me of being a child molestor is fit for the office of President.

I never called you a child molester.  I said, I hope you are in the room with Opebo when they the cops find out that he is a child molester.

And I don't think a Catholic hater should be a Senator.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2005, 11:18:09 PM »

Where is that quote anyway. I've been dying to read it in context.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 11:32:50 PM »

Alcon deleted it! I had it in my signature for a few days.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 11:34:38 PM »

Basically, BRTD had accused all preists of being pedophiles.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2005, 11:37:13 PM »

Actually I deleted it.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2005, 12:08:39 AM »

how much in the way of votes do you think you're going to get, relative to Supersoulty and Dibble?  not much, in my opinion.  though you have pretty good name recognition around here, you're not going to get much beyond a few scattered votes here, except perhaps A18 (Philip's latest incarnation), AuH20, and Jake. 

so i stand by my statement.  you may be a candidate for president, but not a major one. 
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2005, 12:12:45 AM »

how much in the way of votes do you think you're going to get, relative to Supersoulty and Dibble?  not much, in my opinion.  though you have pretty good name recognition around here, you're not going to get much beyond a few scattered votes here, except perhaps A18 (Philip's latest incarnation), AuH20, and Jake. 

so i stand by my statement.  you may be a candidate for president, but not a major one. 

You'll be suprised at the amount of votes or preferences I will gather.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2005, 12:15:10 AM »

Hah, States will carry conservative voters by large margins. I can think of ten plus who might without trying, though I will hesitate to presume to guess who they are voting for. Either way, it's way to earlier to speculate when we don't even know the left's candidates.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2005, 12:30:12 AM »

Actually, that makes him more qualified.  It may be the thing that recommends him best.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2005, 01:57:55 PM »

Basically, BRTD had accused all preists of being pedophiles.

Yeah, that's pretty bizzare. I thought I heard it all when someone told me that it was a "fact" that a majority of priests were pedophiles.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies