ATTENTION EVERYBODY
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:07:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTENTION EVERYBODY
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ATTENTION EVERYBODY  (Read 1277 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2015, 06:03:40 AM »

These names were pulled using the criteria outlined above and nothing else. This means that nearly all of them ultimately had nothing to do with it. It was still interesting for me to attempt to do. With that being said and unless I have misjudged the nature of the other offices/officeholders in the game, I'm nearing 100% confidence in saying the perpetrator is on this list.

of these, i think türkisblau ("i'm just having fun with trying to plot things.") and bmotley (who has previously been banned for sockpuppetry) are the most likely. could be wrong of course

Could we not make, accusations with no  evidence? I would rather have the GM tell us, but since he is not going to and I respect his decision in that, I believe we should just get past this and not through useless accusations that is not going to solve anything and rather make Atlasia go into political chaos.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2015, 10:26:42 AM »

Since we were told it pertains to officeholders, I then took a gander at my GriffGraph template and attempted to update it to reflect the most recent elections in the NE and MW (please correct me if I'm wrong on any of the offices!). Because of this, I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that none of our CJOs, SC Justices nor cabinet members were involved (since they aren't politicians in the truest sense of the word; presumably no cabinet member would have the audacity to do something like this to another cabinet member and think they'd get away with it).

I can assure you, Adam, it was not evil Lumine Wink

The GM told us bluntly that it was not Lumine, so we can rule him out and further narrow down the categories.

What is left? Based on this criteria alone, there are 20 names remaining (the offices not blacked out)!

These names were pulled using the criteria outlined above and nothing else. This means that nearly all of them ultimately had nothing to do with it. It was still interesting for me to attempt to do. With that being said and unless I have misjudged the nature of the other offices/officeholders in the game, I'm nearing 100% confidence in saying the perpetrator is on this list.

Wait, how did you manage to exclude every Labor officeholder from your list?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 10:32:54 AM »

I really doubt that either X, Duke, Maxwell, or myself has done that. That being said, I think I have a good idea of who it is, but I'm not entirely sure.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2015, 10:43:54 AM »

Could we not make, accusations with no  evidence? I would rather have the GM tell us, but since he is not going to and I respect his decision in that, I believe we should just get past this and not through useless accusations that is not going to solve anything and rather make Atlasia go into political chaos.

I agree with every word.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2015, 11:22:05 AM »

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 11:33:54 AM »

No, no, no, no, no. If Kal tells us who it is, we won't be able to speculate, cast a pall of suspicion over our political enemies, or generally sow distrust among ourselves. It's much better this way.

And let's speculate indeed!

I actually think Yankee makes a lot of sense in regards to his few souls clinging to electoral life and the fact that the Federalist Party couldn't coerce a paper bag at this point. Likewise, there's been enough chit-chat on this side since it broke for me to feel confident in saying that no officeholder in Labor was involved in this either.

I say only one thing, the matter dealt with politicians, by which I meant officeholders.

Since we were told it pertains to officeholders, I then took a gander at my GriffGraph template and attempted to update it to reflect the most recent elections in the NE and MW (please correct me if I'm wrong on any of the offices!). Because of this, I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that none of our CJOs, SC Justices nor cabinet members were involved (since they aren't politicians in the truest sense of the word; presumably no cabinet member would have the audacity to do something like this to another cabinet member and think they'd get away with it).

I can assure you, Adam, it was not evil Lumine Wink

The GM told us bluntly that it was not Lumine, so we can rule him out and further narrow down the categories.

What is left? Based on this criteria alone, there are 20 names remaining (the offices not blacked out)!

I think we both know full well that the perpetrator is not a member of TPP.  I'm about 99% sure of who it was and who was targeted although I admittedly don't have any proof.  It is kind of funny how the Labor high command knows who the person is, but is determined to have a non-Laborite make the allegation, although I suppose I can see the political rationale for that.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2015, 12:29:38 PM »

I'm not going to instigate this further or reply any more, as my true desire was for there never to be a witch-hunt. However, those accusing me of doing anything other than having outright confidence in the statements of my fellow colleagues and knowing when they're lying/when they're telling the truth from years of knowing them (and the game) should know that if this was somehow tied to my general realm of the world and I knew it (or anything, for that matter), I'd do what I do in any similar circumstance and never have said a thing.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2015, 01:05:21 PM »
« Edited: February 28, 2015, 01:14:53 PM by Pacific Speaker Türkisblau »

I'm not going to instigate this further or reply any more, as my true desire was for there never to be a witch-hunt.

Between you accusing me of being a sock of Wolfentoad and the image that you posted specifically to start a witch hunt just hours ago goes to show just how insanely disingenuous you are being about your "true desires" right now.

If this wasn't specifically made to spur a witch hunt on "The Potential 20" (while conveniently leaving out every single member of your own party) I don't know what the hell a witch hunt is.

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2015, 01:30:10 PM »

the image that you posted specifically to start a witch hunt just hours ago

Everybody knows I just like the process of elimination and finding reasons to make maps! Sad This combined the two, and that was all.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2015, 02:18:32 PM »

Matt hasn't been nearly active enough to deal with this, and most of my interactions with Kal (like all of my interactions)  have been laughing at SirNick,Scourge of the North.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 02:19:00 PM »

Yay, I'm not a suspect! Smiley
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »

I have not at all talked to Kalwejt, so mark my name off.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies