Supersoulty is Running For President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:03:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Supersoulty is Running For President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supersoulty is Running For President  (Read 1919 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: April 25, 2005, 05:34:31 PM »

As I announced last night, I will be running for President in the June election.  I am starting my campaign today.  God bless you all.

I will be announcing a VP choice in the next few weeks.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 09:59:53 PM »

Thank you, everyone.  I usually would not be interested in announcing my candidacy so early, but the convention is only in a month, so I figured now was as good a time as any.

Thank you again, King for this great banner...

12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 10:41:04 AM »

Thank you, Texasgurl.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 11:35:30 AM »

You think soulty's a RINO. Funny since I consider him an extremist. Anyone who thinks masturbation is wrong is not a moderate.

I don't see how saying that in an ideal world, we would be less preoccupied with sex is somehow extreme.  I realize the world is not ideal, so I never said that I really thought it to be wrong.  Funny how one of the most extreme members of the forum would label me an extremeist.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 03:36:46 PM »

You think soulty's a RINO. Funny since I consider him an extremist. Anyone who thinks masturbation is wrong is not a moderate.

I don't see how saying that in an ideal world, we would be less preoccupied with sex is somehow extreme.  I realize the world is not ideal, so I never said that I really thought it to be wrong.  Funny how one of the most extreme members of the forum would label me an extremeist.

I hope the presidential campaign isn't fought over masturbation. Cheesy

That would make things quite interesting actually.

My platform on masturbation is, at least, twice a day.

Smiley
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 03:47:09 PM »

actually you said it's immoral regardless of what world we have.

and yes, I'm an extremist. I never denied it, so where's the hypocrisy?

If the definition of what is sinnful and immoral is that which separates us from God's ideal, then yes, I do find it to be so, as I have stated.  However, I don't find it to be something that someone is going to be "sent to Hell" for, just like I don't think that premarrital sex is a sin which someone will go to Hell for.  It is sin, yes, but it is not disgracful.  But we all sin against God's ideal plan.  There are alot of people going to Hell, if God strictly enforces the ideal.  Just about everyone, in fact.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 10:48:44 PM »

barring the emergence of another candidate that i could consider voting for (like Al, for instance), you have my support, mainly on the basis of your economic populism.  if no one from the Farmer-Labor Party steps into this race, i would encourage my party to endorse you in your race against John Dibble, thus far your only major opponent. 

Thank you.  I am honored.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 11:12:08 PM »

Until the entrance of a leftist in this race, I shall be supporting John Dibble. I do not believe a person who told me "GO  YOURSELF" and accused me of being a child molestor is fit for the office of President.

I never called you a child molester.  I said, I hope you are in the room with Opebo when they the cops find out that he is a child molester.

And I don't think a Catholic hater should be a Senator.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2005, 11:34:38 PM »

Where is that quote anyway. I've been dying to read it in context.

Alcon deleted it! I had it in my signature for a few days.

Basically, BRTD had accused all preists of being pedophiles.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies