Public Office of DKrol
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:14:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of DKrol
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Public Office of DKrol  (Read 11022 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2015, 11:17:22 AM »

I will still be supporting Bore, but I'm glad you took up the cause.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2015, 01:09:27 PM »

It truly is fantastic to see you running, Dkrol, you have my endorsement and my enthusiastic support in this enormous challenge. Best of luck on the campaign trail!
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2015, 02:53:02 PM »

Welcome to the race Smiley
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2015, 04:20:25 PM »

Endorsed
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2015, 05:11:12 PM »

Thank you. I look forward to a strong, issues oriented campaign.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2015, 05:39:04 AM »

ayy lmao
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2015, 11:11:21 AM »

Endorsed.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2015, 05:41:50 PM »

I'd like to deliver the following statement, with respect to the campaign and the issues that have arisen with respect to my running mate:

First, let me once more congratulate President Bore and Vice President Nix - you have done a great job in office so far and I wish you only the best in the next four months.

Second, let me congratulate BaconBacon and Flo for running such strong, last minute campaigns. You both created twists and turns within the race that I had not expected.

Third, let me state that I had no knowledge of the Twistory/JoMCaR/Meat-Puppet issue. I was told by a concerned Atlasian that there may have been someone up with my running mate and I began the process of looking into it. I did not complete my personal investigation before Mod Action was taken. He, my running mate, never spoke with me about inviting others to join and vote for us, or inviting others to run for office, at any point.

Fourth, let me say this - I take the blame for what happened with my running mate. I catapulted him onto the national stage with a very minimal vetting process. I should have looked into him more deeply, spoken to others about him, and taken more time to vet him before selecting him as my running mate. I did not, and I fully accept the blame for causing his Meat-Puppetry by thrusting him into such a position where he felt that these actions were necessary.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2015, 05:48:19 PM »

Fourth, let me say this - I take the blame for what happened with my running mate. I catapulted him onto the national stage with a very minimal vetting process. I should have looked into him more deeply, spoken to others about him, and taken more time to vet him before selecting him as my running mate. I did not, and I fully accept the blame for causing his Meat-Puppetry by thrusting him into such a position where he felt that these actions were necessary.

Dude, none of this is your fault at all. Me inviting my friends was never about winning the White House or anything, they just wanted to come here and play with us. And yes, you didn't know about it. I'm sad that you have now such a bad impression of me, but more importantly, I think you shouldn't be so hard on yourself on this.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2015, 05:55:34 PM »

Dude, none of this is your fault at all. Me inviting my friends was never about winning the White House or anything, they just wanted to come here and play with us. And yes, you didn't know about it. I'm sad that you have now such a bad impression of me, but more importantly, I think you shouldn't be so hard on yourself on this.

This was about you attempting to gain votes - with which I am associated because we ran together.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2015, 08:55:21 PM »

This was about you attempting to gain votes - with which I am associated because we ran together.

JoMCar openly acknowledging knowing them for weeks. The Mods were told ahead of time they would be joining (for all the good that did) and they have been established to not be socks hence the unbanning.

All JoMCar did was bring some new center right players into the game. Some of them would run, some might not. They are no different from any other random player in the game who turns out to be inactive vote only members of which there are probably 80 or so preseantly in this game.

Why is there a scandal all the sudden? And why should you feed it. Parties have encouraged voters to vote a certain way, friends have been copying and pasting their friends ballots and people and parties have been recruiting to "gain votes" (and hopefully future officeholders) since the game began. Roll Eyes Now all the sudden the three are put together and it is a scandal.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2015, 07:59:14 PM »

It appears that my sabbatical has come to an early end. President Bore has nominated me to serve the next Game Moderator, fulfilling the vacancy created by now-Senator Kal. It is a bit ironic. But that is a different discussion.

I look forward to the Senate hearing into my nomination and I am confident that I will be confirmed to the post. I can't wait to begin serving in the office.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2015, 02:20:39 AM »

Congratulations! After unsuccessfully attempting to vote you into the Federal Government twice, I'm glad that the President has appointed you to this position!

Good luck in doing a good job and helping increase activity in what might be one of the most important times to be GM ever. (No pressure Tongue)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2015, 08:44:34 PM »

I will be accepting write in votes for the At-Large Senate. This is the seat that I cut my teeth in Atlasian politics with and I hope that the third time will be the charm.

Thank you, and Dave Bless.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2015, 12:16:45 AM »

Hello, friends.

Over the summer, I announced I would be taking a sabbatical to learn and reflect. That sabbatical was delayed by my appointment as Game Moderator and my tenure in that office. However, I have decided that now is the time to return to Atlasian politics.

My good friend Blair, one of the first people I ever cast an Atlasian ballot for, has appointed me as the Secretary of the Treasury of the Northeast. I am deeply humbled to be offered such a post after a nearly three month long absence from Atlasia. Through this office I will be able to advocated and implement the policies that our region needs to thrive. I have accepted the appointment and now I look forward to the Assembly's confirmation process.

Thank you,
DKrol
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2015, 02:36:45 PM »

I'd like to formally thank the Northeast Assembly for confirming my nomination as the Secretary of the Treasury of our great region. My goal is to work with Governor Blair to create a budget that is pro-jobs and pro-growth, as well as turning the Northeast into the economic powerhouse that it should be.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2015, 10:28:31 PM »

It is with great joy that I can accept Governor Blair's appointment to the Assembly. The Assembly is where I started off my career and I'm glad to return to it. I will be running for a third (non-consecutive) term in the Assembly in the upcoming election.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2015, 07:48:51 AM »

Naturally endorsed for the upcoming assembly elections-Dkrol has always been an active and rationale voice in the Northeast. Voters can trust him to look at every issue, and reach a balanced choice
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2015, 09:47:11 AM »

Naturally endorsed for the upcoming assembly elections-Dkrol has always been an active and rationale voice in the Northeast. Voters can trust him to look at every issue, and reach a balanced choice

Thank you, Governor Blair.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2015, 07:57:55 PM »

With the election results certified by the CJO, I'm here to announce that I am running for Soeaker of the Northeast Assembly. RGN has failed the assembly, leaving debate open on bills much long than it should be. At this critical time, we need a Speaker who can be a steward of activity in our region. I will be that steward. I was the Speaker before, I was a successful Speaker then, and I will be a successful Speaker again.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2015, 08:04:23 PM »

With the election results certified by the CJO, I'm here to announce that I am running for Soeaker of the Northeast Assembly. RGN has failed the assembly, leaving debate open on bills much long than it should be. At this critical time, we need a Speaker who can be a steward of activity in our region. I will be that steward. I was the Speaker before, I was a successful Speaker then, and I will be a successful Speaker again.
Since I'm still Lt. Governor until January, I'll check the SOAP to see when I should put it up. I'm a little busy at this moment, but I should be able to help in a little while.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2015, 08:08:24 PM »

I thought RGN was pretty good.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2015, 08:26:29 PM »

Alright, I just checked the SOAP. Obviously we'll elect the Speaker when the new Assembly is sworn in on Friday (really just Enduro taking DemPGH's place), but you can also propose a motion to remove RGN from the position now.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2015, 09:51:10 PM »

A Christmas Message from Northeast Assembly Speaker DKrol

"Greetings, to my fellow Northeasterners and my fellow Atlasians.

I hope this message finds you well, happy, and healthy. I know that me and my family have much to be thankful for this holiday season and I hope that same can be said for you and yours. Just in the last month, I have been appointed to my former seat in the Assembly, I have been elected to a full term in the Assembly, and I have also been elected to another term as Speaker of the Assembly. I am immensely thankful and blessed by the people of the Northeast for their confidence in me and my abilities.

The next year will be a great one for the Northeast. The Assembly is full of committed individuals, our Governor is a great man, as well as a great friend of mine, and the economy of the Northeast is recovering from a dismal summer and fall. Things are looking up for our government, our communities, our region, and our nation.

I look forward to working with you all to make the Northeast great again.

Thank you, God Bless you, and Merry Christmas,
Speaker DKrol."
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2016, 02:45:21 PM »

Friends,

I've enjoyed my time in the Assembly and I look forward to the month left in it. At this time, however, I feel a stronger call for the good of our nation and our region. That is why I am announcing my intentions to run for the Northeast Senate seat in February. Our region needs a strong, active Senator who understands the needs of our region and isn't part of the Nyman establishment. I'm running as a supporter of, and an advocate for, the common man. I will defend all my votes before the people of the Northeast because, as Senator, I will be your representative.

I hope you'll join in this fight.

Thank you,
DKrol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies