Public Office of DKrol
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:14:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of DKrol
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Public Office of DKrol  (Read 11025 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2015, 07:55:04 PM »

Uh, well, I've got many things to say Tongue

Oh good we're going to hound new members into not participating. Totally what this game needs.

Seconded.

A new player bouncing around, trying to find where he fits in best - totally unheard of, right?

Seconded.

The last party I saved, had a contigent of redeemed sinners who proved at least once that they were human and made mistakes.

I joined TPP after it became clear that the Federalists were failing. 

I would imagine the orange cul errr club would welcome you back if you ever want to rejoin at some point. Smiley

Should we be recruiting from Civic Renewal? One war at a time, Yankee. Wink

We should not, and I think that we as a party (myself personally too) have very good relations with CR, but as far as I've read about DKrol's positions, there is a chance he could fit better with us than with CR. It's up to him in the end, though Smiley
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2015, 08:04:56 PM »

All I said was that if the CRs also didn't work out for him returning to us would be on the table from our perspective. Smiley
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »

I'd like to thank Governor Sawx for his appointment, Senator Blair for his service, and the many people who have sent me their well wishes. I hope to give this region my best efforts and see us continue to succeed as the greatest region.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2015, 03:05:10 PM »

Congratulations! Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2015, 03:31:31 PM »

Congratulations DKrol on your appointment to the Northeast Assembly.

I look forward to serving with you for the balance of this session.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2015, 05:03:26 PM »

Thank you!

Congratulations DKrol on your appointment to the Northeast Assembly.

I look forward to serving with you for the balance of this session.

Thank you, I too look forward to serving with you.

Also, I will be running for a full term in the Northeast Assembly in the upcoming elections.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2015, 09:05:57 PM »

Good to have you here.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2015, 09:37:35 PM »

Congratulations on being appointed and on what must be a record breaking ascent to Speaker.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2015, 03:36:59 PM »

Congratulations on being appointed and on what must be a record breaking ascent to Speaker.

Thank you both, I look forward to serving as Speaker.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2015, 05:09:56 PM »

As I am new to the Assembly and the Speakership, I welcome any comments, assistance, or criticism - either here or via PM.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2015, 10:06:51 PM »

Congratulations, Speaker DKrol Cheesy
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2015, 03:36:06 AM »

congrats, you've gone from citizen to speaker in 1 day Smiley You'll enjoy it
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2015, 03:31:23 PM »

I would like to express my deepest sympathies to those who lost loved ones in Iraq in the past few days. The people at the Northeast and Atlasia are praying for those families, while also continually calling for justice. The Islamic State have once against proven their barbarous nature and this is something that we cannot stand by and watch. I urge President Bore, Secretary Superique, and the Senate to take appropriate action with respect to this attack on Atlasian life.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2015, 04:25:36 PM »

Speaker Krol Makes Pitch for Full Term

Northeast Assembly Speaker DKrol addresses a group of supporters in Boston's Quincy Market.

"I'm here today to officially kick off my campaign for a full term in the Northeast Assembly, and I'm glad you've chosen to join me.

Just a few days ago, Governor Sawx appointed me to fill a vacancy in the Assembly. Out of all of the many residents of our region, I was chosen to fill the seat. Governor Sawx, a TPPer, tapped me, a CRer, to fill a seat formerly held by a Laborite. Let that sink in. He could have chosen any of the 10 TPPers or 15 Laborites within our region to fill that spot, but he saw something in me that set me apart. What he saw was passion and a drive to serve.

With Blair's elevation to the Senate, the Assembly lost by a Representative and a Speaker. I was sworn into office just a day before the Assembly opened nominations for the Speakership. My colleagues nominated me to serve, even though I was the newest member of the body. I was the only candidate nominated. The other members of the Northeast Assembly - TPPers, Laborites, and Independents alike - vested the leadership of the Assembly in my. Why? What they saw was my passion and drive to serve.

Many of you will remember my bid for an At-Large Senate seat last month. I came out of no where, a private citizen, and stood in a major election. Why? To make a name for myself? To promote my own brand? No. To provide the people of Atlasia and the Northeast a proper representative in Nyman. Even when I lost a bid for a party's nomination, I carried on in the race as a write-in candidate - and I think I did pretty well for someone in my position!

From Day One I have been out to serve the people of Northeast and I hope you will trust me with a full term in the Assembly!

Thank you and Dave Bless!"
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2015, 10:25:16 PM »

Endorsed.

I very much enjoy working with DKrol in the Northeast Assembly.

He is intelligent,  capable, and active.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2015, 04:27:08 PM »

Endorsed. Smiley

Are you planning on staying on as speaker - if re-elected?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2015, 07:06:52 PM »

Endorsed.

I very much enjoy working with DKrol in the Northeast Assembly.

He is intelligent,  capable, and active.

Thank you!

Endorsed. Smiley

Are you planning on staying on as speaker - if re-elected?

Thank you. I do plan to stay on as Speaker, assuming my fellow Representatives still have faith in me.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2015, 07:49:52 PM »

Endorsed, you seem like you've been doing a fine job as Speaker Smiley
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2015, 07:51:39 PM »

Endorsed, you seem like you've been doing a fine job as Speaker Smiley

Thank you very much!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2015, 07:55:21 PM »

Endorsed!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2015, 07:57:38 PM »

Thank you!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2015, 03:14:31 PM »

I will be hosting a Town Hall for the next 24-hours. Please feel free to ask me questions - any question you'd like - and I'll answer them!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2015, 03:23:34 PM »

Endorsed!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2015, 03:24:46 PM »

Thank you, Senator!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2015, 04:40:51 PM »

DKrol Makes Final Campaign Push

Northeast Assembly Speaker DKrol greets supporters at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown, New Hampshire

"Thank you for great welcome.

I am here today, at Saint Anselm College, as the final leg of my campaign for a full term as Northeast Representative. I chose this place, this college, this state because of the deep political roots that there are. I feel any campaign that avoids Saint A's and New Hampshire is one that doesn't truly understand how to campaign.

For the last few weeks, I have had the honor of serving in the Northeast Assembly thanks to Governor Sawx. I have to thank Governor Sawx for reviving my career in Atlasian politics, without him I would not be standing before you today. I also need to thank my fellow Representatives, for entrusting me with the Speakership of the Assembly. I am more than grateful for the duties and trust Governor Sawx and the Assembly have given me.

I'm running for a full term to the Assembly for a simple reason. To make life better for the people of the Northeast. I took office in the Assembly on March 31st. I was sworn in as Speaker shortly thereafter. In that period of time - only 17 days - the Assembly has accomplished so much. We've passed education reform, infrastructure reform, and we're about to pass tax reform. We've expanded benefits for our pensioners and we're about to increase support for the arts in schools. We've supported energy reform, and we're going to pass a budget with a $9.6 billion surplus. The Assembly has done so much in such a short period of time and I'm very proud of what we've been able to accomplish. But there's more to be done.

In a full term, I will pursue several policies. The first will be making the Northeast a Right-to-Work region, where workers will have the choice to join a union or not. The second will be cut taxes on small business, which are the backbone to any economy. The third is an idea proposed by Altsomn Stmarken in his platform: Establish regional trade fairs for small businesses to get together, trade ideas, and display their goods. These will be my main three iniaitives that I will pursue in a full term.

Several people have raised the question over whether or not I will seek another term a Speaker. I can now say without a doubt that I will be asking my fellow Representatives, whomever they may be after the election, to grant me the gift of another term as Speaker, if the people of the Northeast should bless me with the gift of another term.

I believe that the assembly has done a lot of good work but I know there's more that we can do! That's why I'm running in this race, and I hope I can have your support!

Thank you!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies