Public Office of DKrol
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:53:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of DKrol
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Public Office of DKrol  (Read 11006 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2016, 05:00:10 PM »

As I'm sure many of you have heard, I have announced I will not be running for reelection to the Senate next month. I will not be seeking any elected office in February, nor ever again. My time in Atlasia is coming to a close - I've seen it for months - and instead of hanging on and trying to ride a dead horse, I've come to terms with my fate.

However, I am not going out quietly. I refuse to see Enduro, a terribly unqualified nominee, be confirmed by the Senate to the most important office in the game, an office I once held. Should Enduro, someone who has not even completed a full term in the Northeast Assembly and whose time in the Assembly has been marked by nothing of note, be confirmed as GM this game will die. He is irresponsible, untested, and irrational.

Are you ever going to stop bashing me? "Irresponsible," can you provide examples of me being irresponsible? I can agree to being untested, but irrational, if being a good person, who is excited to play, is irrational, then I'm irrational. "Marked nothing of note," you mean being the most active assemblyman during your term as speaker? That's totally nothing.

You promised smart government, instead you abandoned your position in order before you even tried. Whose irresponsible now?

Once again, should I win the vote, I will not hold these words against you. That's something a responsible person does.

I was GM at a much more trying time than this. The office will crush you. Why? Because you've just floated on into office. You did not have the fight and claw your way up from the dirt and have your name destroyed a thousand times because of a single poor decision more than a year ago. You've done nothing to deserve the position of Game Moderator except raise your hand at the right moment.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2016, 05:31:45 PM »

As I'm sure many of you have heard, I have announced I will not be running for reelection to the Senate next month. I will not be seeking any elected office in February, nor ever again. My time in Atlasia is coming to a close - I've seen it for months - and instead of hanging on and trying to ride a dead horse, I've come to terms with my fate.

However, I am not going out quietly. I refuse to see Enduro, a terribly unqualified nominee, be confirmed by the Senate to the most important office in the game, an office I once held. Should Enduro, someone who has not even completed a full term in the Northeast Assembly and whose time in the Assembly has been marked by nothing of note, be confirmed as GM this game will die. He is irresponsible, untested, and irrational.

Are you ever going to stop bashing me? "Irresponsible," can you provide examples of me being irresponsible? I can agree to being untested, but irrational, if being a good person, who is excited to play, is irrational, then I'm irrational. "Marked nothing of note," you mean being the most active assemblyman during your term as speaker? That's totally nothing.

You promised smart government, instead you abandoned your position in order before you even tried. Whose irresponsible now?

Once again, should I win the vote, I will not hold these words against you. That's something a responsible person does.

I was GM at a much more trying time than this. The office will crush you. Why? Because you've just floated on into office. You did not have the fight and claw your way up from the dirt and have your name destroyed a thousand times because of a single poor decision more than a year ago. You've done nothing to deserve the position of Game Moderator except raise your hand at the right moment.

Nobody deserves anything, that's a God given gift.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2016, 05:33:09 PM »

Oh shut up.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2016, 05:33:30 PM »

DKrol, why not go out with class, go out with style, instead of beginning to attack our potential future GM?
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2016, 05:37:11 PM »

Oh shut up.

Freedom of speech
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2016, 05:45:34 PM »

I'm amazed that Dkrol is now seasoned enough to get the Oakvale treatment around here.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2016, 07:47:41 PM »

You did good work, you kept the region updated on your votes in the Senate. Some were very critical on you at your arrival, that is what partisan politics does sometimes, but you showed detractors your value in the different jobs you held during your career after that. Thank you for your contribution.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2016, 07:59:42 PM »

Sad to see you go dkrol. Your time as Speaker was quite productive, and you were always valuable to have in the Assembly.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2016, 08:48:38 PM »

I'm sorry to see you go Dkrol: you were an active and competent Senator and a strong voice for your Region. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2016, 10:54:31 PM »

Best wishes to you Dkrol wherever life leads you.

It has been a pleasure to have worked with you.

All the best.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #160 on: February 01, 2016, 01:10:46 PM »

I'd like to wish Dkrol the best in whatever he does. He's been more than a good friend on here, and has shown how everyone can be active, rationale and pragmatic. He's exactly the type of Atlasian we need, and I'm deeply sorry that we're going to lose him
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2016, 02:41:00 PM »

I'd like to wish Dkrol the best in whatever he does. He's been more than a good friend on here, and has shown how everyone can be active, rationale and pragmatic. He's exactly the type of Atlasian we need, and I'm deeply sorry that we're going to lose him
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies