2016 Election Game: Rules/Sign-Up Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:48:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game: Rules/Sign-Up Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game: Rules/Sign-Up Thread  (Read 5279 times)
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 07:59:17 PM »

Yes, you're all free to do that.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 08:23:38 PM »
« Edited: March 04, 2015, 12:32:33 AM by Speaker of the South Maxwell »

Jerry Brown 2016 - Real Change from Real Experience

July 30th, 2015

"I am here today, for one reason and one reason only - to announce my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States.

For all of you oldsters, you've probably seen me before. But for those who don't, I've run for President in 1976, 1980, and 1992, and now in 2016. Now that's old! (chuckles from the audience). Over those many years, I've accumulated experience as a long serving Governor of California, as both the youngest Governor ever to be elected, and the oldest. In terms of population, California is the biggest state in the country, with a diverse group of people, industry, and areas with different needs. But most importantly, California's diversity leads to an ever mounting list of things to do as Governor. But as California's leader, I've done everything in my power to balance the books, protect the environment, and grow opportunity for individuals seeking to improve their lives, whether that's through a good education system, a tax system that doesn't overbear, or protecting them from harmful corporations that intend to pay criminal wages and shaft their right to unionize. Californian's know I have been a good steward for their state, and I hope I can convince you that those skills will translate to making the United States even better!

Under administrations Democrat and Republican, working people have gotten the shaft. While wages for regular Americans, who struggle to put food on the plate day in and day out, remain stagnant, the rich continue to get richer. The wealthy control our political discourse, and with the Citizen's United decision, there is little plausible denial that corporations have more of a voice in politics than we do. In 1992, I ran against the trend America was seeing. I lost but I gained something from the experience - the knowledge that people want change of the system. That has only grown over time, since we no longer see the viable jobs climate we saw back in those days. I have the experience necessary to turn the tide.

You're probably wondering why, at my age, I would decide to go at it again in such a competitive primary. My answer is that I love this country. I met a man, a single father with two children, who has been working for years. He works two jobs, at the minimum wage, and he can barely afford to keep the lights on. He told me if his life continues down this path, he won't be able to afford the lights in the future, and would have to go on government assistance. Like most Americans, he doesn't want to have to do that - but he may no longer have a choice. That made me think about Washington - the agent of dysfunction - and I realized I no longer want to sit on the sidelines and watch this man go through poverty.

This is going to be a long road, and sometimes a lonely road, but we will make the most of it. I won't mince words, I won't make a promise I can't keep, and I won't be afraid to make a decision that's unpopular. I've made many decisions of the sort in California, and we must make those kind of decisions in Washington. I hope you join me in making sure we really change Washington, not just put another family name in the White House!"

Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 08:41:43 PM »

He's also from Illinois, Spiral. Tongue
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 08:43:26 PM »

Oops. I could have sworn that he represented CA and I didn't double check.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 08:44:24 PM »

No Californian would dare run against Jerrbear Wink
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 09:36:53 PM »

OOC: So far I think I've played as Quayle, Kasich, Biden, Christie, Haig, Rumsfeld, Gingrich, Daniels and Vilsack, so to that strange list today I add...

Security Through Strength:
Lindsey Graham in 2016!

Charleston, South Carolina, May 15th, 2015:

(Please read with the appropriate southern accent)

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have come before today to announce that a new journey begins for me. This is a decision that does not come lightly, and I want to assure my fellow citizens that it is with the deepest sense of responsibility that I formally announce... that I will seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States of America!

I am running because I want to make the difference, because the time is right for new and bold leadership for America in these crucial times that we face. There is a fight for the heart and sole of the Republican Party, and with such a crowded field we will see many differences among those of us running for the White House. I believe our party should stand for a strong national defense, for an efficient foreign policy, for defending what works and striving to change what doesn't. We need to address the issues that affect the average American and the crises that affect the world. We need to face the issue of immigration to find a workable solution, we need to secure educational reform without resorting to bullying the state governments with policies like Common Core, we must articulate a foreign policy vision that will make our country stronger.

These days all Americans can see in their own TV's many complicated situations across the world: like Crimea, Syria, Iraq, Iran, North Korea and so on. I will not stay silent on that, because it is a complicated situation, and it's not an accident we find ourselves in this predicament. It is a result of poor policy choices by President Obama, who I think is failing to adequately secure this country. He's overwhelmed by the threats we face and quite frankly doesn't know what he is doing. The White House has to lead, the President has to lead, and I want to make sure that is indeed the case. It is time to us to craft a better foreign policy for America, one that doesn't ignore the rest of the globe as if it didn't concern us, as if America was better off by forgetting about the world.

I want to put an end to the irresponsibility that we have seen when it comes to our defense policy. You may not believe it judging by the words of many in Washington but by the end of this decade, we will have the smallest Army since 1940, smallest Navy since 1915, we will gut the Air Force, and have a Marine Corps that can only deal with one contingency at a time. We will be inviting aggression rather than deterring it. The longer it takes for us to deal with the Islamic State and other threats to the free world, the more at risk we are here at home. I have one simple goal. Keep the war over there so it doesn't come here.

Security Through Strength is the main idea behind this campaign, and I think it is a message worth fighting for. Today I stand before you asking for your support in the journey that I have begun, a journey that I hope will take us into the White House, to build the America we all want to see!"
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 10:15:27 PM »

Hillary Redux

June 20, 2016

Bethpage Ballpark, Central Islip

Eight years ago, we ran for President hoping to take down the glass ceiling in America's glass politics. And while the one we wanted to fall did not, another one did when Barack Obama won. After watching President Obama serve for eight years, and serving as Secretary of State for four, I believe I've become a  better person, and American. I feel I've become a better candidate in the past eight years, and now it's time for me to prove it.

Hillary's Campaign Team

Chief Of Staff- Valerie Jarrett

Finance Chairs- Patti Solis Doyle, Doug Band

Advisors- Domestic/International Financial Policy- Dan Bricklin, JD Power III, Rich Reilly, Jeff Weiner

Domestic Policy Advisor- Bill Clinton

Foreign Policy Advisors- Ryan Crocker, Edward Gnehm, Alexander Vershbow, Michael McFaul, Genta Holmes, Joseph Prueher, Howard Leach, Arturo Valenzuela, Jeffery Davidow and Julian Nava

Fundraising Chairs- Jim Messina, Rajesh De, Moises Vela, Melody Barnes

Pollsters- Geoff Garin, Jennifer Palmieri, James Carville, Dee Dee Myers

Press Relations- Jay Carney, Mike McCurry, Joe Lockhart
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 10:17:13 PM »

OOC: So far I think I've played as Quayle, Kasich, Biden, Christie, Haig, Rumsfeld, Gingrich, Daniels and Vilsack, so to that strange list today I add...

I'm not sympathetic, being Hillary three campaigns in a row should be fun for me...
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 10:37:42 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2015, 10:58:51 PM by Clinton1996 »

Ted Cruz For America: A New Direction

"It is with great honor and humility that today I announce to you my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States.

Our country is at a crossroads. Will we continue on the same path of the last 8 years? A path of regulation crushing innovation and a weak foreign policy that capitulates to radical Islamic terrorists and refuses to take the fight to them. Or will we go in a New Direction? One of balanced budgets and an America that again leads the world.

The Republican Party has failed to stand up for its values. Values that the you, the American people, share. We have allowed the liberal left to dictate policy and have failed to defend Liberty and the Constitution. That time is over. It is time for bold leadership and true vision. We must run a populist campaign standing for the hardworking people of America.

But we cannot simply rely on attacking President Obama and his failed policies. We must present ideas of our own. Talk is cheap. Among my fellows who’ve stood up against Democrats, that’s great. But when have you been willing to stand against Republicans? Do you have the courage to admit when your party is wrong?

Which is why in the coming months in this campaign I shall introduce my vision for a better and stronger America. A health care plan that repeals and replaces Obamacare with a free market solution that does not impede on the liberties of the people. A tax reform plan that simplifies the tax code and lowers rates over all.

We can bring America back. We can improve the lives of every American regardless of race, gender, or socio-economic status. We can move in a New Direction.

Thank you. God bless you. And God bless the United States of America!"

Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 10:38:36 PM »

OOC: This Ted Cruz won't just be a bomb thrower, he'll have solutions and stomp Hillary into the ground.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2015, 10:52:40 PM »

Jeb For America
Securing the Promise of America

My fellow Americans,

It's truly wonderful to be here in Tampa with so many patriots, loved ones, and friends. It reminds me of a quote from President Eisenhower, "The history of free men is never really written by chance but by choice." It is wonderful to see you here to make that choice.

America and her future are at a crossroads. There's a decision to be made. Will the nation, conceived by our Founding Fathers, that promised opportunity to the world's huddled masses endure? Will our country preserve the great promise of American life? Will America's great military might and the security it brings be dismantled by disinterested technocrats? The answers to these questions are a matter of choice.

America makes two fundamental promises. The first is clear. The federal government has a responsibility to keep this nation safe. The President is charged by the Constitution with the duties of being Commander in Chief. Our world, at this juncture, is not safe. Insecurity is the natural state of the world. Chaos is the default. But that does not have to be the case. Through American strength and commitment, the greatest threats to our nation can be overcome. Through American leadership, the world can be made a safer place.

The second promise America makes to its citizens is something uniquely American. No matter who your parents were, what color your skin is, where you come from, or where you start in life will matter at the finish. Success is not determined by the condition of your birth, but by the condition of your choices. There exists a fundamental right to rise in society. Starting at the bottom does not bar you from reaching the top.

Today, though, both of those promises are threatened. Our security has been jeopardized by an agenda of "leading from behind" and placing process over progress. The right to rise is under attack from an increasingly restrictive and outdated government that strangles entrepreneurship, hard work, and innovation. A tax code that requires a professional to understand, a regulatory environment that increases the burden of jumping through hoops, an energy policy that punishes American workers and causes rising energy prices, and an education system that defaults on the students who need it most. These challenges threaten that fundamental right to rise.

But there is nothing that the American people cannot overcome. With a clear vision and abundant conviction, we can make the choice. Things can be better. Things must be better. Things will be better. It is with great joy that I move to join this fight. I hereby declare my candidacy for President of the United States!

Jahnson
Rookie

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2015, 10:58:09 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2015, 11:04:49 PM by Jahnson »

Bernie Sanders 2016
CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT

Burlington, VT, Friday, April 24th, 2015

"Thank you!

My name is Bernie Sanders and as of right now I'm running to give those whose voices are drowned out by billions of dollars in political contributions a say in the Oval Office.

I'm running to be your next president because I cannot sit idly by while our nation is plagued by egregious levels of inequality. Income inequality - the gap between the wealthiest and poorest citizens- is more than a problem. It is the defining issue of our time. We need to act now to reverse the tides of inequality before it's too late. The wealthy are doing better than ever while everyone else are having a tough time trying to get by in an economy rigged in favor of those who already have their share. Right now the 85 richest people in the world control as much wealth as the bottom half of the entire population of the world, more than 3.5 billion people, a statistic that should shock the  conscience of every single person, but sadly their are far too many members of our own Congress who refuse to even attempt to address widening inequality because they're too busy pandering to the billionaire class to bankroll their re-election campaigns. 

We need to increase the minimum wage to a truly living wage because the fact is, $7.25 is simply not enough. I propose an increase to $15 an hour including an index to inflation, because nobody who works hard everyday should go to sleep at night with an empty stomach. It is unacceptable that  this is the case for so many, and it's repulsive that some members of our Congress believe that the status quo is acceptable. If you put your faith in me to be you President I will seek to end this true economic injustice so that our hard workers can actually survive off of their earnings.

Today, our fundamental democratic values are being threatened due to the morally bankrupt Citizens United Supreme Court ruling which has enabled billionaires like the Koch brothers, who, but the way have already pledged to donate $800 million to advance extreme far right policies such as privatizing social security and abolishing public education, to hijack our electoral process to turn a quick profit. We, as a nation, cannot continue to be led down the path toward oligarchy. As your President I will push for an overturn of Citizens United and end corporate personhood to ensure that the people, not the wealthy few determine who goes to Washington.

Our environment must be a top priority, not only on the campaign trail but throughout the next administration whomever we elect, and I sure hope it's someone who doesn't deny basic science. The scientific community agrees, and no matter how many snowballs fringe Senators toss, our climate is changing and humans are indeed significant contributors. The United States must act now in order ensure that the earth that our parents left for us remains here for our children and their children.

Our road to the White House will not be easy. Others will have the backing of the oil companies, Wall Street bankers, the Koch Brothers, Walmart, and so on. They'll pay top dollar for spinmasters, attack strategists, and the like who'll tell them focused grouped lines that they say the people want to hear. I will not sacrifice my convictions to win a political campaign at any level, much less the Presidency, and I firmly believe that I don't have to. I believe that there are enough Americans who are fed up with a government that caters to the whims of corporations while millions of Americans suffer. Who believe that healthcare is a right not a privilege for those who can afford it. Who are tired of inaction while our Earth warms and our livelihoods are threatened. Who are sick and tired of trade agreements that benefit multinational corporations while so many lose their jobs back home. I believe that if we all unite to simply do the right thing we can achieve a society we can all be proud of. A society that cares for the sick, elderly, and poor, and ensures basic human rights for all its citizens. I believe that we can achieve these great things if we unite for progress. Thank you once again for attending, and I look forward to seeing you all on the trail!"

((occ: sorry if this is too long, wasn't sure if there are word limits on these things.))

Edit: Changed city from non-existent Bloomington to actual city Burlington
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2015, 12:10:10 AM »

Dan Quayle 2016: Unity, Experience, and Vision for America

Scottsdale, AZ, May 28th, 2015

Good morning!

I have no doubt many were surprised by my entrance to this race, after all it has been several years since I've been Vice-President. So, as an old debate opponent of mine asked, "Who am I? Why am I here?" Well I am Dan Quayle, Former Congressman, Senator, Vice-President, and current businessman. Why am I here? I believe the Republican party is divided, without a leader. And a house divided against itself cannot stand. The Republican Party needs someone who can bring it together, someone who can unite the entire party, and I believe I am that leader.

I have experience, I have served not only in the legislature, but also in the White House, something no other candidate among my colleagues can boast. I have been an active member of the Republican party, and I know where it stands, and I know we have a big tent. However, lately there has been discord from all sides of the tent, from one extreme to the other. We need to bring these ideas together, find a place where we can all stand, and I believe I represent that place.

Our country needs someone in the White House who doesn't have to play politics, or owes any favors in the legislature, I can assure you I have experience there, but I hold no oaths to anyone serving. I have experience and know how the White House works, and have significant foreign policy experience, something that no other Republican candidate can offer.

Moreover, I also have experience in revitalizing an economy, I worked with a democratic legislature as Republican, alongside President Reagan, and we brought back prosperity to the American people. With your support, we can revitalize this economy, have a secure foreign policy, and have a president that knows how things work and does not need any one the job training.

So let's work together, let's unite the Republican party, let's look towards a prosperous future, and let's put an experienced candidate in the White House!

Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2015, 12:20:41 AM »

Tammy Baldwin for President: The Right Direction, Together

May 11, 2015 -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"Thank you! Thank you all so much! It's so great to be out here in the lovely city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on what I can only hope will be a monumental and momentous day for the future of this country.

Folks, there is no shred of doubt in my mind that our nation is better off now than it was eight years ago. By virtually every economic indicator, our country is thriving under the leadership of President Obama, especially in comparison to what we were left with following the 2008 election. However, we've come through quite a lot, and you can see it on the resolute, dirt-specked faces of the hard-working men and women in this country who have seen their wages stagnate for as long as they can remember, while the media lauds news of a bump in the Dow Jones or yet another month of growth for the 1%.

That's why I'm asking for your vote to be the next President of the United States. It's time for us to take the progress we've made over the past eight years, and carry the torch for millions of Americans left behind to fight for their own while the richest of the rich bask in their economic recovery. We need an economic recovery for each and every single American, regardless of their economic status.

Ladies and gentleman, it's far past time for us to pass an increase in the federal minimum wage to at least $10.10. States and localities across the country have taken the lead on this popular issue, with predictably rewarding results. Putting more money in the pockets of the working class will inevitably lead to more revenue for our businesses and industries here in America, therefore boosting our economy in the process.

We need to enact legislation to ensure equal pay for equal work for women in this country! I understand I'm the first candidate in this race to bring up this front-and-center issue so far, and I will proudly take charge as a candidate and as a President to ensure that no simple difference in chromosomes can prevent you from receiving the hard-earned day's pay you deserve.

We've got to work to improve bad trade deals that harm American workers and families, while ensuring that our products are able to make their way through the global market efficiently. It's high time for us to expand Social Security to protect our seniors; I will not hop on the so-called "entitlement reform" bandwagon, which has proven itself time and time again to be a movement dedicated solely to slashing benefits for the folks in this country who have damn well earned them over their lifetimes. And we must stand up and say enough is enough when it comes to tax breaks and loopholes for big businesses and the wealthy that allow them to skate around paying their fair share and encourage them to ship jobs overseas to nations like China, while middle-class Americans back home are thrown under the bus.

The late Senator and progressive champion Paul Wellstone of our neighboring state of Minnesota once coined the phrase, "We all do better, when we all do better." Boy, isn't that the truth? America flourishes when we stand side-by-side in solidarity with our fellow citizens, in our ongoing struggle for a better future for us, our children, and generations onward. Run with me, Milwaukee! Run with me, Wisconsin! Run with me, America! It's time to bring our bold, progressive blueprint for our continued American renewal to each and every corner of this country, from sea to shining sea! My friends, let's get to work!"
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 06:26:37 AM »

Answering Spiral:

I pick Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio.

(Will make my announcement tomorrow)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2015, 03:17:40 PM »

Kerry Launches Second Bid for White House

May 17, 2015
Boston, Massachusetts

"Hello! Good morning!

I'm here today, on the steps of Faneuil Hall, surrounded by my wife and family for a very important announcement. I am running for President of the United States of America!

I fist entered politics in 1971, when I testified before the Senate Foreign Relations committee on the War in Vietnam. Since then, I have spent my life fighting for the American people. Whether it was a District Attorney in Middlesex County, Lieutenant Governor in Boston, Senator in Washington, or Secretary of State across the globe - I have dedicated my life to working for hardworking Americans.

No longer will we allow big business to reign in Washington. No longer will the American people fear their police officers. No longer will ISIL threaten the very nature of American society!

In line with the standard set by James Madison, James Monroe and John Quincy Adams I will not be resigned as Secretary of State during this campaign.

Thank you and God Bless!"
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2015, 03:34:56 PM »

Is it too late to enter as Donald Trump?
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2015, 03:39:33 PM »

Of course not, you're in. I was hoping that somebody would pick Trump.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2015, 03:45:10 PM »

Of course not, you're in. I was hoping that somebody would pick Trump.
Awesome, I'll have something written up today.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2015, 05:19:12 PM »

Change The World: McRaven 2016

Austin, Texas, June 6, 2015:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have come here today to announce the beginning of a new journey for me. The slogan of this University is, "What starts here changes the world." In 1977, I started here. After thirty-seven years in the Navy, I've seen a lot of the world. Now, it's time for me to try to change it. The world we face is one of many enemies and many challenges for America. I believe that America can and will meet these challenges - but we need leadership to do that. From Africa to Syria to Afghanistan, and all across the globe, I've worked to put an end to the dangers that America has faced. I have thought long and hard about this, and come to the conclusion that I will be taking a temporary leave from my role as Chancellor of the University of Texas to seek the Democratic nomination for President of the United States.

Now, what do I think I'm doing? I'm just a sailor from San Antonio, not a politician. Well, seeing how the politicians have done so far, I think we've had enough of Capitol Hill politicians running this country. The toughest challenges in my career weren't while serving as a SEAL - they were when such-and-such the Congressman who's been in DC for forty-odd years doesn't approve that the steps we wanted to take, the ones necessary for the security of this nation, moved some jobs out of his district. It's possible that Congressional egos are the greatest barrier to progress in this country. Now, that won't win me many friends in Congress - but I don't care about Congress. I'm gonna talk straight to the American people. My campaign will tell the truth. I'm going to tell you exactly what I'm going to do, and then I'm going to do it. This isn't a campaign of any special interests, this is a campaign for the American people, and for America itself.

When I say change the world, what do I mean? It's a pretty simple idea. Changing the world means changing the lives of people. In Iraq and Afghanistan, I saw people every day having to make decisions that changed the lives of people forever. A young Army officer makes a decision to go left instead of right down a road in Baghdad and the ten soldiers in his squad are saved from close-in ambush. In Kandahar Province, a non-commissioned officer senses something isn’t right and directs the infantry platoon away from a 500 pound IED, saving the lives of a dozen soldiers. And if you think about it, not only were these soldiers saved by the decisions of one person, but their unborn children were also saved. And their children's children were saved. Generations were saved in an instant by one person's decision. The President has to make those kinds of decisions every day as well. The President has the obligation to, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, orientation, or social status, make the decisions that help improve the lives of the American people. We face many struggles, and will face many more as we attempt to overcome these struggles and move forwards. How we change ourselves and how we change the world around us is a decision that's up to us.

I'm running because I believe in my ability, developed over 37 years in the military, to make those hard decisions, and to choose the option that leads to the best possible outcome for the American people. Over the next few days I'll be outlining the principles that I'll follow when making these decisions on the future of our nation. For now, I'm excited to be joining the campaign trail, in what I hope will be a collaborative discussion with the other Democratic candidates as to our different ideas to change the world for the better. I don't enter this race with any delusions - I'm not that well-known, and the men and women I'll be running against combine for centuries of experience in public service. But I believe - with the help of my friends, and with the help of people I have yet to meet - that we can make a world far better than the one we have today. Thank you very much"
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2015, 06:33:16 PM »

Columbus, OH; May 25, 2015

Hello there, my friends. It's been an eventful 5 years, hasn't it? A lot can happen. Balancing our state's budget, getting rid of a large debt and creating a rainy day fund. When I compare Ohio to the rest of the nation, we look a lot better. America is over 18 million dollars in debt, and the number gets bigger every second.

Ohio has a hotbed for growth over my term, and that is why I am running for President of the United States. The Ohio Model can be used on a bigger scale, and as your president, I will bring prosperity back to our country!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2015, 06:43:50 PM »

Would anyone mind if I took Joaquín Castro?
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2015, 06:54:59 PM »

Would anyone mind if I took Joaquín Castro?

I don't think anyone would, but also, welcome! (To the forum and such.)
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2015, 06:56:41 PM »

Campaign Staff

Chair: to be announced
Campaign Manager: Ron Kaufman
Deputy Campaign Manager: Nick Ayers
Chief of Staff to the Governor: Beth Hansen
Senior Advisor: Don Fierce
Political Director: Dan Centinello
Communications Director: AnnMarie Hauser
Digital Director: Chuck DeFeo
Policy Director: Jonathan Burks
Press Secretary: Alex Conant
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2015, 07:38:26 PM »

Thanks! This seems like a cool place! I'll try my best to do this legitly, apoligies if I mess up in advance. I have read your previous game and wanted to try it myself.

Good Luck to all and Happy Campaigning.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies