Wulfric vs LeBron FitzGerald
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:22:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Wulfric vs LeBron FitzGerald
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Wulfric/Wulfric

Wulfric/LeBron FitzGerald

LeBron FitzGerald/LeBron FitzGerald

LeBron FitzGerald/Wulfric

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Wulfric vs LeBron FitzGerald  (Read 520 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 04, 2015, 12:04:42 AM »

Went out today with one of my best friends from school and we had a blast! We went to Lakewood Park and hung out with a group of guys near the skate park for awhile and later managed to get enough people for a basketball game since there was a court right by there. Our team lost, but afterwards, we all went onto the giant tire swing in the park and played on that for awhile. After, me and my friend took a walk on the path along the shore and walked down to where the "rock parkour path" was and I was a bit hesitant to do it, but he talked me into it and jumped, walked, hopped and climbed over tons of large/small rocks above the water until we couldn't go any further. We found some really weird stuff on the way to like a blue foam "Y" sign, a broken traffic cone, a garage sale sign, toothpaste, a deflated balloon, and plenty of bricks. We took the blue foam thingy as a souevenir. Nobody else was there so we just shared some laughs, talked and looked at the waves and what looked to be downtown Cleveland in the distance. He put his arm around me and I put mine around him and joked "I'll never let go!" and referenced Jack/Rose. We questioned each other on how Titanic at one second, but the next we looked at each other and realized something was happening between us.

From there, we returned back up to the park and talked some more on my car's bumper for a little bit and went to grab a bite to eat at Steak n' Shake and while we were waiting for our food, we saw this funny-looking old, tattooed guy spending quarter after quarter to try and get a prize from one of the machines. We headed back to my friend's mom's house from there, and began watching Halloween on Netflix. The movie was obviously really scary (and his dog even got scared to, I think lol), but it allowed us to cuddle some more and it got to the point where we started kissing each other for the first time. We finished the movie (with some odd screams from a girl which made the dog bark) and played some GTA on his Xbox for about an hour. By that point, it was 9 and relatively dark and both of us said we had a great day. We kissed again before I left, but it happened while his dog came to pee outside, so the romance was cut off lol. A great day though and this is going to be a great summer!
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 01:04:50 AM »

Adam/Adam.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States